+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FA website crashed

I was surprised how poor the Wembley site was, but I did get four tickets together.

Because I haven't been at the new Wembley in over a decade for a footy game (only gigs), I ended up asking the site to select the four best seats at 41 quid. I'm lower down than I would normally be at a game, but figured that it's probably better to be closer to the pitch in a ground that's only likely to be half full.

The website is still crashing for me on 2 different browsers.

Someone must be tinkering, the queue is now showing as paused.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Someone must be tinkering, the queue is now showing as paused.
    Seeing the same. Perhaps rebooting the server !

I logged in and out a few times to try and get something to happen, now got 7719 in front of me

Working now and went straight in, no queue.

I didn't see a way to get a small block, a 3 in front of a 4 so now 7 in a row. Not even sure where the seats are, but after this morning's frustrations I've got a backlog of other stuff to do.

Wonder how you managed that? Just logged i on another PC and the queue is over 15000.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Wonder how you managed that? Just logged i on another PC and the queue is over 15000.
    I really don't know. I've been using two browsers, Firefox and Edge, and I had cleared the cache in both. I'd closed the Edge browser, gone back into the Wembley site and I don't recall even logging in - just got the option to purchase seats, put in 7 (5 adults 2 OAP) and got offered a set which I took.

Finally managed to get 8 tickets
    Straight into booking with no queue
    Block 104 about level with penalty area

Seems like they fixed it. Finally got tickets after 3.5 hours of trying. Lucky it’s a bank holiday or I may well have been fired this morning!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast