+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Ach, I’ve had over 50 years of occasions where we’ve battered teams to fûck and lost.

Sometimes you’re the pigeon, sometimes you’re the statue.

And that referee was an utter cûnt, although we need to be beating teams like Hibs no mattee the bewildering decisions made.
    Serious question - how do you position the circumflex above the vowel? I too want to get more adept at using expressive language!

Just saw the Hearts penalty against St Mirren.

That was never a penalty in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Also forgot to ask does anyone think that it was a red card for the challenge on Scales?

The guys around me were saying it was a red but they gave a yellow after var check.
    I thought a yellow was probably fair; but we all know if Shinnie had done it, etc. etc...

A penalty and yellow card for that 'handball' was an affront to justice. I canna mind the last time I've watched a game thinking the ref let us off wi a few things. Hun ****s

Well, the offer of a free ticket meant I went today. Won’t be making that mistake again.

We were absolutely honking today, just really gash.

Roos gets all the plaudits, excellent again. CH’s decent as usual, the rest - pish.

Special mention for Coulson though. Ok he’s a totally left footed left back being asked to play Right back (shows fit Robson thinks of Richardson if he thought Coulson was a better RB option) but there’s only one word for his performance - horrific.

Only positive is with us, HIV’s, Diets & buds drawing that’s another game out the way & no harm done.

Got awa wi that today mind, will need to up the standard and performance massively next week…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well, the offer of a free ticket meant I went today. Won’t be making that mistake again.

We were absolutely honking today, just really gash.

Roos gets all the plaudits, excellent again. CH’s decent as usual, the rest - pish.

Special mention for Coulson though. Ok he’s a totally left footed left back being asked to play Right back (shows fit Robson thinks of Richardson if he thought Coulson was a better RB option) but there’s only one word for his performance - horrific.

Only positive is with us, HIV’s, Diets & buds drawing that’s another game out the way & no harm done.

Got awa wi that today mind, will need to up the standard and performance massively next week…
    That’s 1 point from 6, post-split. Three games to go - we might be relying upon others around us also being sh*** to secure third place. I always thought this wouldn’t necessarily be straightforward.

Looking on the bright side hibs and st mirren have both got both the cheeks to play so as long as we can avoid a loss next weekend I think we are looking alright. Obviously we’ll get a win anyway and no have to worry about other results

I kind of think a lot of people including myself have got carried away with the emotions of this week in regards to the whole events of the Gothenburg anniversary.

Today might have affected the players with the legends coming on before the game and the big crowd but it shouldn’t have if they want to play for the club.

What I would say is the once in a lifetime documentary it was mentioned on numerous occasions by the players that it wasn’t all plain sailing.There was plenty of ups downs throughout the success.

The way some fans go on these days it’s like we won every single game when Alex Ferguson was our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Serious question - how do you position the circumflex above the vowel? I too want to get more adept at using expressive language!
    I rarely use an actual factual keyboard now, so via that medium, I dinna ken. On the iPhone/iPad, where I tend to knock out my words of wisdom, just hold down the key for the letter you want, and choose the option that suits

cúnt fück, bôllocks, pîsh, Daphne Broon’s well-strooped píshflaps etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I kind of think a lot of people including myself have got carried away with the emotions of this week in regards to the whole events of the Gothenburg anniversary.

Today might have affected the players with the legends coming on before the game and the big crowd but it shouldn’t have if they want to play for the club.

What I would say is the once in a lifetime documentary it was mentioned on numerous occasions by the players that it wasn’t all plain sailing.There was plenty of ups downs throughout the success.

The way some fans go on these days it’s like we won every single game when Alex Ferguson was our manager.
    We were always going to have a blip.

Getting beat by the Hun at their place is sadly inevitable, but didn't expect such a poor showing today, but it happens.

Just thankful that our defence is that bit more resolute under Robson, or we may have taken a real hammering today.

Possibly the celebrations this week played a part, but for me it was just a bad day at the office and at least we escaped with a point, which looked unlikely at times.

No doubt it was a poor performance it happens, But for me there was a slightly worrying aspect. Hibs played a 4-1 -4-1 formation we never got to grips with that the whole game. It was the lack of changes to counter that that worried me. After watching the 1st half I thought surely Barry will have seen that and take appropriate action alas we struggled just as badly 2nd... Lesson learned Barry ?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast