+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early bird ticket info

Early bird ticket info

Just to keep the threads apart re seating, has anyone any information as to when we get these tickets allocated to the preference we stated on the questionnaire sent out last week ?
    I’ve emailed them but no reply so far.

Tickets will be emailed up to 3 days before Saturday, I'm waiting as well

Good luck. If it's anything like booking a ticket was today, they'll let you know on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Tickets will be emailed up to 3 days before Saturday, I'm waiting as well
    Thanks

You can log onto the site to see if your ticket allocation has moved from the neutral area to the Notts area, if you want to know before the ticket is emailed. See www.wembleystadium.com look at 'my account', then 'my orders'

Quote Originally Posted by ernies_tripe_bar View Post
    You can log onto the site to see if your ticket allocation has moved from the neutral area to the Notts area, if you want to know before the ticket is emailed. See www.wembleystadium.com look at 'my account', then 'my orders'
    My tickets haven't been moved as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Just to keep the threads apart re seating, has anyone any information as to when we get these tickets allocated to the preference we stated on the questionnaire sent out last week ?
    I’ve emailed them but no reply so far.

I've not heard anything from them yet.
    Out of interest, what email address did you use? I need to query something about the early bird tickets but getting in touch with them is a nightmare.

I ordered just after the "early bird" tickets went on sale.

When I checked yesterday (Monday), they had been allocated to East Stand, block 215, second tier, so I am not complaining, especially how heavily discounted they were.

Wish were in the "standing" section but am happy taking the chance with the money saved.

They have still not "sent" the tickets though yet. The carnage with Ticketmaster for the Forest final last year was soul destroying, this thus far has been much easier.

There was a moment on Sunday though where I thought I was going to watch Boreham Wood Vs Bromley
    Last edited by Gimpymoo; 09-05-2023 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    I've not heard anything from them yet.
    Out of interest, what email address did you use? I need to query something about the early bird tickets but getting in touch with them is a nightmare.
    I sent a message via their ticketing portal and they responded by email. I have emailed again today but no reply yet.

Any "early bird" buyers had the email yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast