+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please post when you receive your Wembley tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    I had a quick look on the wembley ticket sales earlier and could count approx 1k Notts tickets remaining in the bottom tiers and approx 1.5k for Chesterfield
    I don't know if this gives an idea of sales but each block holds approx 750 fans
    20 blocks per team gives approx 15k fans each
    so by my rubbish theory we've sold 14k chesterfield 13.5k
    That's good work...have you got a link you can share so we can monitor this as the week goes by?

I can't find anything with that sort of information having had a quick Google!

47,029 for Mariners v Gasheads appears to be the record crowd for the 5th tier play off final in 2015: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_C...play-off_Final

Think there's a reasonable chance this fixture will get close to, or even exceed that come the weekend, though the train strike will undoubtedly have an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Bob View Post
    That's good work...have you got a link you can share so we can monitor this as the week goes by?

I can't find anything with that sort of information having had a quick Google!

47,029 for Mariners v Gasheads appears to be the record crowd for the 5th tier play off final in 2015: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_C...play-off_Final

Think there's a reasonable chance this fixture will get close to, or even exceed that come the weekend, though the train strike will undoubtedly have an impact.
    Interesting that the report on that game in the Independant all those years ago was questioning the single automatic place and 1 from play-offs. All these years later and it still hasn’t changed, so no-one should hold their breath for that change to happen soon even after this record breaking season.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-10271862.html

They've only just this evening taken from my Credit card (they hadn't earlier on this afternoon), so hopefully the cogs will turn and send my tickets out soon.

I just don't understand any need for any delay - but hey ho, modern computer systems (or is their a hamster involved?).

Went to the ground to pick up the coach tickets just after lunch, quite quiet and parked right outside (well just the one spot free).

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpymoo View Post
    I purchased 4 early bird tickets when they went on sale.

They are now allocated to block 215, second tier, east stand so am not complaining, £32.50 all in for 4 tickets.

Still awaiting email confirmation of tickets though.
    Wow that's a bargain. Are they ordinary adult or OAPs?

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Interesting that the report on that game in the Independant all those years ago was questioning the single automatic place and 1 from play-offs. All these years later and it still hasn’t changed, so no-one should hold their breath for that change to happen soon even after this record breaking season.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-10271862.html
    The league clubs aren't going to vote for it are they. That would mean three going down.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    The league clubs aren't going to vote for it are they. That would mean three going down.
    I know - and we didn’t at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Wow that's a bargain. Are they ordinary adult or OAPs?
    2 adults, 2 under 16's.

A gamble but paid off. I could easily have been watching Wood Vs Bromley

I’ve not received my tickets - emailed Wembley awaiting a reply

Quote Originally Posted by Pensionerpie View Post
    I’ve not received my tickets - emailed Wembley awaiting a reply
    Not received my tickets , and do you have an email address for me to contact them please?

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    Not received my tickets , and do you have an email address for me to contact them please?
    Message them on their ticketing portal and they reply with an email.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast