+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Players/clubs/in and out Rumours

I seem to recall we were liked with this player.

Portsmouth have signed defender Regan Poole following his departure from Lincoln City.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I seem to recall we were liked with this player.

Portsmouth have signed defender Regan Poole following his departure from Lincoln City.
    I reckon they have now reached double figures with their summer signings now. Obviously mean business. Middlesbrough aren't doing bad either; I think they signed 6 in a week. Still quality over quantity, eh?

The Lord will save our season - Christ almighty what ever next.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Both articles in the attachments are TWO months old
    I think the business plan and EFL's monitoring of such plan will be longer than TWO months.

Jerry Yates finally signs for Swansea from Blackpool with Kyle Joseph seemingly going the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Jerry Yates finally signs for Swansea from Blackpool with Kyle Joseph seemingly going the other way.
    How does that work with our sell on fee, do we get x% of total value (depending on how Joseph is valued that is).

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    How does that work with our sell on fee, do we get x% of total value (depending on how Joseph is valued that is).
    It sounds like two separate deal.sounds like rumoured Yates around 2.5k..(7 figure fee for WLB.)...not sure what %.we have got but even if a circa 25% is not a bad drag…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    It sounds like two separate deal.sounds like rumoured Yates around 2.5k..(7 figure fee for WLB.)...not sure what %.we have got but even if a circa 25% is not a bad drag…
    Got to thank his Mam for that pay day

NB. Also well done Jerry, it's been along road but you've proved a lot wrong.

Aye and Swindon Town too when on loan to them from us.
    They were the first club to get him scoring regularly and looking as though he was a decent player

I thought when Yates signed his new contract the sell on clause went out the window .I believe it was written in press .Tizer running a story on it tomorrow whether it is or isn't 20% so 500k if if it 2.5 m

Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast