+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20k Notts fans

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Looking on social media we have got great support from all over the country from neutrals wanting us to win.
    Many Wrexham fans and Forest, Ipswich, Northampton Charlton and even Stag fans offering their best wishes.
    Support from any true Stags fan should be an automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Looking on social media we have got great support from all over the country from neutrals wanting us to win.
    Many Wrexham fans and Forest, Ipswich, Northampton Charlton and even Stag fans offering their best wishes.
    I think that's understandable. It's crazy that a team can smash all manner of club records and potentially have nothing to show for it. Besides, Chesterfield haven't exactly earned the love of neutral fans in recent years due to various controversies.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Support from any true Stags fan should be an automatic.
    You'd think so. Our 'rivalry' only really exists on match day when we're playing each other, and even then it's never all that heated. They genuinely hate Chesterfield by all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    You'd think so. Our 'rivalry' only really exists on match day when we're playing each other, and even then it's never all that heated. They genuinely hate Chesterfield by all accounts.
    They've always hated each other

At least we are in the same County as Mansfield.
    I think most football fans (especially neutral ones)think it would be justice after we finished so many points ahead of 3rd as would our fans if we wasn't involved.
    Even Paul Cook in his interview after Chesterfield won said we deserved to go up.

I did a little “research” after someone said they could no longer get child tickets. I went on the ticket site and selected 1 full priced adult ticket £41. It assigned me block 229. This is easily to the west of half-way so it seems Notts fans are being allocated seats previously reserved for Chesterfield. A similar selection for the Spirites assigned 126. 1 or 2 blocks from 229 in front. See below.

Name:  B1CE04AE-96D1-496C-B27C-3D95F225DA27.jpg
Views: 1254
Size:  26.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I did a little “research” after someone said they could no longer get child tickets. I went on the ticket site and selected 1 full priced adult ticket £41. It assigned me block 229. This is easily to the west of half-way so it seems Notts fans are being allocated seats previously reserved for Chesterfield. A similar selection for the Spirites assigned 126. 1 or 2 blocks from 229 in front. See below.

Name:  B1CE04AE-96D1-496C-B27C-3D95F225DA27.jpg
Views: 1254
Size:  26.1 KB
    I've got a spare child's ticket if that person still needs one?

Prophet, how did you end up with a spare child, that seems a bit careless or bad planning to me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    I've got a spare child's ticket if that person still needs one?
    They were on here - but I think needed 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    They were on here - but I think needed 2.
    I have 2 spare if you can remember who it was or what post it was on?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast