+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Matty Taylor a man on a mission

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Your incessant Warneyphobia is quite wearing. Please move on and shut up.

Taylor can claim some credit for keeping us up, but it doesn't make him a Messiah figure. Let's see how it goes.

You accused me of been rude the other week.
    A little advice if you want to meet me and tell me to shut up put your ****ing money where your mouth is you prick.
    I don’t care if I get banned your a ****ing ****er so private message me and let’s see how brave you are prick.
    Come on ****er do it

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    A little advice if you want to meet me and tell me to shut up put your ****ing money where your mouth is you prick.
    I don’t care if I get banned your a ****ing ****er so private message me and let’s see how brave you are prick.
    Come on ****er do it
    Oh dear ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Come on ****er do it
    That's out of order Yak and I think you know it! It's a strange spectrum we have with regards PW, absolute lovers and absolute haters but there's no need for threats.

Most of the players going, i agree with.....

Washington, thought he did okish, or does MT want a better player to play off Hugill?

Kioso, strange 1 that, mt was full of praise for him after the sheff Utd and Luton(?) game. I wonder if the injuries to him have taken a toll. How did he geet on at Luton before we signed him?

Biggest worry for me is, it's great talking big for next season, regarding better players, but i just hope TS backs him instead of stabbing him in it.....UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That's out of order Yak and I think you know it! It's a strange spectrum we have with regards PW, absolute lovers and absolute haters but there's no need for threats.
    Yes he was out of order but so was MDP was he not? He hasn’t even posted on this thread but just came on and told yak to shut up and move on. I’m sure anyone wouldn’t be happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Most of the players going, i agree with.....

Washington, thought he did okish, or does MT want a better player to play off Hugill?

Kioso, strange 1 that, mt was full of praise for him after the sheff Utd and Luton(?) game. I wonder if the injuries to him have taken a toll. How did he geet on at Luton before we signed him?

Biggest worry for me is, it's great talking big for next season, regarding better players, but i just hope TS backs him instead of stabbing him in it.....UTM.

Agree with most of that but why do you think TS might stab him in back? The money was there last season but it was chosen not to be spent by sounds of it, it was there in January and it’s still there now
    You could be also be right but I just don’t get the TS negatives from fans

Don't understand the comment about TS stabbing him in the back, why would he do that? I think a few people have questioned the signings last summer, I think Warne signed 11 players and not many of them have worked out, but getting the right player with our limits isn't easy. MT is being clear about what he hopes to achieve and the fact he doesn't believe a large % of the squad can help him achieve that, we have to see what happens on signings and the type of team that is put out on the first day of next season. I do worry if he sees peltier and Fosu as the type of players to take us to mid-table, I suspect that might be wrong. We need a bit of quality and experience in midfield, the good old fashioned midfield general, we need a Wood replacement at the back, a Morrison type leader and we need a goal poacher, someone like a Hoskins (Northampton) style player or the lad at Cheltenham. Not saying those two they are not championship level, but that style. Now that will cost money and that is always the challenge, but without that core you will always struggle.

No news is good news re. Peltier Fosu Quina. Sam Nombe been mentioned Washington his replacement. Tony Stewart says " we're going to get a quality of player in we probably haven't had before "

My comments were totally out of order I apologise to mygiddy and everyone else.
    It’s no excuse but my background makes me react to what I perceive as someone been rude or challenging me.
    That said I have no excuse for my reaction and clearly it’s best I stay off these message boards etc.
    let’s hope we have a good season next year.
    Once again apologies for the reaction which was not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No news is good news re. Peltier Fosu Quina. Sam Nombe been mentioned Washington his replacement. Tony Stewart says " we're going to get a quality of player in we probably haven't had before "
    That was said when we signed Johnny Quinn

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast