+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ismael appointed Watford Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I took Eno Salts to relieve biliousness and flatulence.
    That’s a different type of Eno.
    One type of Eno relieves biliousness and flatulence.
    The Eno I like might actually cause biliousness and flatulence.

We're all Barnsley aren't we

Let's hope Val does well at Watford, I hope he does well there.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Like I said Shad, your wasting your time with
    this pathetic so called fan, who thinks he's clever on here.
    He's made his mind up about the pre-Barnsley stuff that Val did, which is fair enough, ok.
    But to then keep dismissing what he did for us that season, and to keep slagging us off as fans who chose to support him, well that sums up this moron. ��
    He's got some brass neck this Moderator.

Still no sign of apology or admission he was wrong to post the above.

He now pops his head up after a few days thinking his abusive post can now be ignored and forgotten and it is OK on here to abuse posters.

I hope posters do not follow his example and this Board becomes a social media site where abuse of others becomes acceptable. "If a Moderator does it then so can I ".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-05-2023 at 04:59 AM.

Nearly 3000 views on here and not one in support of the nature of Acido's abusive post.

That tells me something about how respectful posters are on this board about it being OK to debate and disagree but to abuse others is out of order. Acido should learn from this response.

As anticipated no action has been forthcoming from Digital Sports. Being generous I will suggest the e mail was wrongly addressed or went to the wrong person. That is irrelevant really. Evil, in the form of personal abuse, will flourish and grow if good men stand aside and do nothing. I have made my position clear on this and look on with a wry smile as Acido attempts to ingratiate his way back.

I am clear where I stand on this and content with my view that personal abuse such as that contained in Acido's post is not acceptable.

I will leave it there.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-05-2023 at 04:52 PM.

I wonder how long Val will last at Watford.

Why not just do the decent thing Acido? The decline of this board is alarming in recent years with fewer and fewer posting.

This week we travel to Wembley in the play off final and in years gone by this board would be thriving with exciting posts with the anticipation of such a big game imminent. Not so now unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nearly 3000 views on here and not one in support of the nature of Acido's abusive post.

That tells me something about how respectful posters are on this board about it being OK to debate and disagree but to abuse others is out of order. Acido should learn from this response.

As anticipated no action has been forthcoming from Digital Sports. Being generous I will suggest the e mail was wrongly addressed or went to the wrong person. That is irrelevant really. Evil, in the form of personal abuse, will flourish and grow if good men stand aside and do nothing. I have made my position clear on this and look on with a wry smile as Acido attempts to ingratiate his way back.

I am clear where I stand on this and content with my view that personal abuse such as that contained in Acido's post is not acceptable.

I will leave it there.
    SB his actions are of a "keyboard coward" so treat him like one.

Nice to see a post from Mr Colliers. Welcome back…..long time,
    I’ve put some cr @p on here… but always apologise. I thought Acido was better than he demonstrates. However, rather than shame him, just don’t reply to him…. (As I am 100% certain some do to me…. ) And I deserved it on occasions. Eths, I really was sorry.

Roma would have told him to Gu Ballax…….!

SB, you’ve got more chance of a reply from PMG than Digital sports…lol .

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    SB his actions are of a "keyboard coward" so treat him like one.
    Thank you Colliers.

That is a very constructive contribution.

I will not rise to it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast