+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 148 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1471

Thread: Close season transfer targets and possible departures...

Yeah, but apart from Cam, Conn, JJ, Job, Didzy, and Randall... what have the Danish ever done for us?

I'm jonesing on signings too though, truth b told. I think it's partly chasing the dragon from the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    It’s mid June… and apart from McGoldrick, our normal getting the business done early is becoming a bit of a concern. Players regroup for pre season in two weeks time.
    We’re probably suffering a bit (a lot) from not having Jason Turner around the club to aide I. All these things.

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Anyone else getting to that stage of the closed season where the frustration of not having signed half of available players in the world gets too much....
    Quite a lot on here it seems!

We are supposedly in for players according to social media etc and competing against other teams in Division 1 and 2.
    I trust the recruitment team will bring in the players we require - don't panic Captain Mannering.

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    We are supposedly in for players according to social media etc and competing against other teams in Division 1 and 2.
    I trust the recruitment team will bring in the players we require - don't panic Captain Mannering.
    It’s MainWAIRing, stupid boy.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Don't tell him,Pike.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Fair enough ..but you would rather pull me up on a spelling error than the panic brigade because we have only signed 3 new players and renewed another 4 other players contracts by the Middle of June ... hmm okay

Fair enough ..but you would rather pull me up on a spelling error than the panic brigade because we have only signed 3 new players and renewed another 4 other players contracts by the Middle of June ... hmm okay
    In case you have not clicked it's a calssic line from the series, don't think anything is meant by it.

Also my post was kind of tongue in cheek, in a bit of a kids who can't wait for Christmas way

Only kidding PnP, not pulling you up.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Regan Hendry, is a name that's been thrown my way. It appears we're interested, not too sure whether he is though.
    Hendry has gone to Tranmere today.

Page 100 of 148 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast