+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conference League

Conference League

Delighted the club is having nothing to do with this farce. I’ve always been quick to have a grumble at the seemingly endless list of piss poor decisions made by the club, so it’s nice to see them get something right.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2023/05/15/abe...ue-invitation/

Couldn't agree more with you on this one Mason

It’s drawn praise even from the gloryhunting twáts who ‘support’ you know who and who hate us on the Highland League site I use.

Dons min.

I'm pleased with this decision. Expanding the league in a small country like ours for the benefit of two teams, who are basically blackmailing the smaller clubs, is nonsense.

Well done AFC. I hope the Highland League clubs en masse tell the SPFL where to stick their conference league

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Well done AFC. I hope the Highland League clubs en masse tell the SPFL where to stick their conference league
    Keith, Nairn, and Turriff, among others I guess, telt them to fuuck the fuuck off, and provided the opportunity for fans to give their views online. Donald Wilson, retired journo and Nairn fan was instrumental in rounding up fans to give their views. He’s a top boy.

Brora made a statement supporting it, the wânkers, but this is held to be down to an individual director who’s attempting to brown-nose his way to an SFA appointment, and who has form for having carried out some sort of fûckwittery at Clach.

Fu ck me, I never knew Dowling was involved at Brora!
    Utter b@wbag and a h*n to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fu ck me, I never knew Dowling was involved at Brora!
    Utter b@wbag and a h*n to the core.
    Aye, that’s the boy. I thought the masonic hun stuff in Inverness had been corralled exclusively into the space formerly taken up by the Longman dump at the same time as Thistle were obliterated and Kingsmills turned into a granny farm.

When he was at Clach he was making kisses faces at ICT, trying to get involved there.
    I think you're right in that he has ambitions towards national blazer-dom.
    Utter poultice.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    When he was at Clach he was making kisses faces at ICT, trying to get involved there.
    I think you're right in that he has ambitions towards national blazer-dom.
    Utter poultice.
    I know zip about him, but the SFA ambition is validated by the comments of those in the know about such administrative matters in the Highland League. He sounds like a right fûcking wrong ‘un who’d have been right at home at the Telford Street Lodge.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast