+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Civic Reception

I would tell em to get stuffed if they backtracked on their decision. What a bunch of tossers..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    More like recoup losses from Icelandic bank fiasco and the Robin Hood disaster. How on earth are is bunch of jokers allowed to govern a city is beyond belief.
    Exactly, thought they could run an energy company when they can’t even do their own jobs right. How much does it cost to let players go on balcony and some hospitality, I bet the owners would have paid, absolute disgrace.

The club should ban any Council official from Meadow Lane… permanently

The council have handled this terribly, they would have been better off just saying nothing.

By being entangled with Wrexham's media frenzy, Notts have probably done more to promote Nottingham in the last 12 months than the City Council has... ever! I'm actually livid about it. A civic reception will bring thousands into the city centre, surely one of the council's goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    By being entangled with Wrexham's media frenzy, Notts have probably done more to promote Nottingham in the last 12 months than the City Council has... ever! I'm actually livid about it. A civic reception will bring thousands into the city centre, surely one of the council's goals?
    Agree, the more I think about it the more pi55ed off I’m getting. Record breaking season, loads of good media and 2 of the most memorable matches in recent history and yet nothing, televising the Eurovision higher priority, they should hold their heads in shame.

Make no mistake there will a reception if the 'cradle of filth' stay up.

I wouldn't piss on those r*d *******s if they were on fire.

Thank F I don't live in Notts anymore.

[QUOTE=Eastcoastultra1977;40281979]Make no mistake there will a reception if the 'cradle of filth' stay up.

Sadly it looks like they are going to stay up, Leicester are woeful tonight and being battered by Liverpool.

[QUOTE=marky;40281986]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Make no mistake there will a reception if the 'cradle of filth' stay up.

Sadly it looks like they are going to stay up, Leicester are woeful tonight and being battered by Liverpool.
    It has been quite remarkable as most of the other results have gone in ******'* favour over the last month or so.

It is one of the worst ****** sides I have seen for a number of years.Their fans are totally deluded if they think they are a good side.Cooper is one of the most negative managers seen at the** for some years yet he seems to have got away with it. The other sides around them are totally inept.

Six more points and they would be in the Euro Conference thingy,sorry,league.
    Now that would surely be worth a civic reception and a twelve page pull out from the Post.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast