+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 📺Play-Offs Uncovered: The Wembley Final

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    To me they're more modern owners, rather than old school, but agree entirely about them both being very likeable.

It's so refreshing to have calm, logical people in charge, rather than some bombastic gob on a stick.
    Ha !!! Cherry pie, gob on a stick, Why does AH spring to mind 😄

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Forgot to say - the media team have been absolutely brilliant this season, thanks to them for all the content.
    Echo this sentiment, I've been saying it all season thoroughly impressed. It's the main reason I don't care that the NEP are disgraceful in their lack of coverage of Notts. The youngsters don't give two hoots about the sports pages of the Post, they do however get their news and fix from media teams output. I feel it helps hugely in terms of connection with the club, engagement with the fans etc.

Superb stuff

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Echo this sentiment, I've been saying it all season thoroughly impressed. It's the main reason I don't care that the NEP are disgraceful in their lack of coverage of Notts. The youngsters don't give two hoots about the sports pages of the Post, they do however get their news and fix from media teams output. I feel it helps hugely in terms of connection with the club, engagement with the fans etc.

Superb stuff
    Most youngsters barely read a newspaper - TikTok is their no.1 source of content. I’m sure Notts are already doing this, but crack TikTok and you tap into the next generation of supporters.

The media team should also take a bow. The quality of content this season has been excellent and the icing on the cake has been the content released this past week.

I really do hope a DVD is made of this season and has all the league games including the two playoff finals as it’s something we should be able to look back on and cherish a truly one off record breaking season.

I’m sure the media team would do a fine job creating something as well.

Full match Wembley replay. Not till 3.30 pm though.

if you have an Opera, Opera GX browser with "Save from net helper", it's easy to download if you've a mind.

Did anyone download it?

2.0GB+ in size, stick it on a USB, watch it on your TV and you'll have a record of it for as long as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Did anyone download it?

2.0GB+ in size, stick it on a USB, watch it on your TV and you'll have a record of it for as long as you wish.
    Interesting - I've got nearly 4.2Gb (not via browser). Wonder why the size difference? 1080p25 resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Interesting - I've got nearly 4.2Gb (not via browser). Wonder why the size difference? 1080p25 resolution.
    Yeah, the YouTube download I did with "save from helper" only provides 720p/mp4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12