+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Too Big To Ignore! [Weather tips / advice]

Turned out nice again!!...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Turned out nice again!!...
    It’s glorious, shows the weather tips are working and paying out! 🙂

Ok another one for Laddo, but this time for his Chat GPT AI Robot ‘Magpies1939’ that posts on here…… Southwark the birth place of Magpies1939 political hero Keir Starmer:

Sunday 21st May 2023:

Low: 7 Degrees

High: 20 Degrees

Sunny all day

Doesn't impact me I'm in the Champagne region of France on holiday.

Must say it's nice to see you've got your confidence back Keldsyke, you certainly seem to be less stressed now and hopefully in better health. Which can only be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Doesn't impact me I'm in the Champagne region of France on holiday.

Must say it's nice to see you've got your confidence back Keldsyke, you certainly seem to be less stressed now and hopefully in better health. Which can only be a good thing.

Now that shows how much you take notice of what people post, you have me confused with someone else you upset who was not well at the time, I remember his post vividly, obviously you haven’t.. Perhaps try paying more attention to the people you upset and why.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Now that shows how much you take notice of what people post, you have me confused with someone else you upset who was not well at the time, I remember his post vividly, obviously you haven’t.. Perhaps try paying more attention to the people you upset and why.
    Just repeating what your new buddy PedroTheFisherman66 said in the past, I'm sure he would never make the same mistake now you two are brothers in arms.

Maybe he should pay more attention

Just repeating what your new buddy PedroTheFisherman66 said in the past, I'm sure he would never make the same mistake now you two are brothers in arms.

Maybe he should pay more attention
    I love it when someone nails you and you bring your deflection/deviation mode into play
    Exactly what are you repeating what I said ? nothing you wrote in your last couple of replies to keldsyke seems to have any relevance to anything i have said , never mind repeating what I've said. Don't tell me you have reverted to your lying again ?

Any way back on track , seems it been to hot lately , i sense maybe a drought warning in the pipeline sometime soon !

I can find the 'word for word' quote easy enough if you like Pedro? More than happy to if you ask nicely x

I can find the 'word for word' quote easy enough if you like Pedro? More than happy to if you ask nicely x
    Go for it , because i have no idea what you are on about, so have no idea of the relevance of it in your reply to Mr K.

Is this an Umbrella thread a bit like the handbag thread only for inclement weather? ⛈️

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast