+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

Well done to Rab but think we can all agree being dandies that the Token White Guys were the real champions. Particularly after humiliating ***ualThielen.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofAldo1983 View Post
    Well done to Rab but think we can all agree being dandies that the Token White Guys were the real champions. Particularly after humiliating ***ualThielen.
    Fair point, well made. 3rd/4th place was pretty one-sided, been disappointed with Hurts and DK Metcalf recently, was the same yesterday. Pleased I made the semis to be honest after starting 0-4.

Congratulations to Rab, welcome to the Pantheon of Champions. Pretty impressive in your first season. Getting CMac 1st pick was important (48% of teams that drafted him reached their championship final) but looks like you drafted and picked up decent players all season.

As ever, thanks for organising Sneckie. It is always appreciated.

Aye, congratulations to Rab on winning the prestigious AbMad fantasy league.
    Cheers to everyone who took part.
    I'll check out if there's fantasy playoff league this season and get the invites out.

Huge congratulations to Rab for the W and being the highest points scorer - a clearly deserved winner
    Many thanks Sneckie for organising another Fab season, Sundays just won't be the same for months on end. Roll on August for pointlessly looking at draft rankings!
    On a slightly hunnish note can I just ask would you people start playing more than twice a season. I finished 10th in the league with the second highest points total all because you lot try harder against me... ( second highest points total against) God knows what everyone has got against Seaton??) Also the Division split was never truer when looking at the points totals with only Tannapint getting a points total meriting of being in Div 1. Does he get promoted for next year and Seaton gets relegated to be in with the Arbroaths of this world.
    Special mention for Goodall Gumdrops who was completely pants against everyone else but put up 147 points in his only game v me - usually 2 freebies for all other Div 2 teams.

Who would have thought that a play for fun, enjoyable little past time could make a reasonably balanced individual turn so bitter and petty, can you tell I don't like losing?

Currently trying to work out who I will blame next season!

Thanks for another season Sneckie, much appreciated.

The Killers were pretty much shyte from the get go and it's no surprise we seem to have made more roster changes than anyone else. Quite how we managed to scramble seventh and beat our post draft prediction of ninth is beyond me. All feels a bit Hibsy/Motherwelly (but not Araby as they're lower league fodder, get it up them) to have finished top of the bottom six.

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo put back to 4.30pm ET on Monday.
    That means first round of the playoffs, no Sunday one o'clock game.
    Absolutely sh1te.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Pittsburgh @ Buffalo put back to 4.30pm ET on Monday.
    That means first round of the playoffs, no Sunday one o'clock game.
    Absolutely sh1te.
    Sh!te, but not as sh!te as the Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    Sh!te, but not as sh!te as the Cowboys
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    How 'bout dem Cowboys!!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    How 'bout dem Cowboys!!
    Tremendous seeing them horsed in their own backyard. I always liked Aaron Jones

Jaydus, KC BALTIMORE is a belter.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast