+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

Boooooooooooooooooooo

MOVE IT

Anyone interested in trading for a tight end looking for a running back

Who are you offering?

Either Henry or Waller can be given up

I'm interested in Henry, but I'm humming and hawing.
    I was contemplating offering a cheeky Cam Ackers but I'm curious to see how he does in Minnesota now.....
    I might get back to you later if no-one else "swoops".

I dontn think I've ever been so gutted to win a fantasy game.
    31 points to the Seahawks D.....

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I dontn think I've ever been so gutted to win a fantasy game.
    31 points to the Seahawks D.....
    Yeah thought I’d got lucky with mahomes not scoring like he could yesterday.
    Danny Jones picked for no other reason than links to the manning’s and gets 40m a year for it.
    No doubt the usual excuses will be trottted out for him it was the lines fault or he has no receivers. Could have devonta adams and copper kupp and he wouldn’t be able to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yeah thought I’d got lucky with mahomes not scoring like he could yesterday.
    Danny Jones picked for no other reason than links to the manning’s and gets 40m a year for it.
    No doubt the usual excuses will be trottted out for him it was the lines fault or he has no receivers. Could have devonta adams and copper kupp and he wouldn’t be able to find them.
    I've been a Jones defender, due to the routinely garbage O line and lack of weapons.
    But whether he was never good enough or we've "David Carr-ed" him, his race is run.
    The pick six he never looked beyond Campbell, both Hodgson and Waller seemed to be open, and then threw a terrible pass.
    We have a cap friendly out at the end of next season (if we cut him at the end of this season there's a lot of dead cap money) so, as it looks like we'll be picking top five next season, time to draft his replacement and bed him in next season.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Sorry old boy, as defending champ and two time winner, I am duty bound to defend my title. Nae @rsed when the draft is, my strategy was locked down a long time ago
    Yeah, maybe I was a bit too bullish about my strategy. 0-4, dead last and my picks of Ja'marr Chase and Rhamondre Stevenson have turned out to be horsesh!t. I fear there is little time left to turn things around and get my 3rd Championship

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    my picks of Ja'marr Chase and Rhamondre Stevenson have turned out to be horsesh!t.
    As I predicted

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast