+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

The only player anyone should have any interest in is Blake Bortles

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS RULE

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Yeah, maybe I was a bit too bullish about my strategy. 0-4, dead last and my picks of Ja'marr Chase and Rhamondre Stevenson have turned out to be horsesh!t. I fear there is little time left to turn things around and get my 3rd Championship
    I’d be willing to trade you Darren Waller for either of them

Jist in case ye thought Ah'd given up ....

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’d be willing to trade you Darren Waller for either of them
    Waller is having to chip out of the backfield so often he's fantasy irrelevant.
    Then when he gets open in the end zone, pick six in the vague direction of Parris Campbell.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Waller is having to chip out of the backfield so often he's fantasy irrelevant.
    Then when he gets open in the end zone, pick six in the vague direction of Parris Campbell.
    That’s not really got help me sell him !! To counter those comments he was TE 2 a few years ago

Carlesberg don't do Sundays.......😡

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Carlesberg don't do Sundays.......😡
    Aye, felt for you Sneckie min. Jets stealing a win in an absolutely shocking game against the Gints and moi also triumphing in Fantasy with a flu ridden Mahomes proving the difference.

Some of the QB play on Sunday was appalling. I know there was back ups playing but fu(k me...

Awesome. Managed to survive an injury to Carr and woeful Derrick Henry performance only to lose in the last 5 minutes of the MNF to a Dovente Williams receiving TD. Well done Bluetoon but that was a brutal way to end a 5 game winning streak

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Awesome. Managed to survive an injury to Carr and woeful Derrick Henry performance only to lose in the last 5 minutes of the MNF to a Dovente Williams receiving TD. Well done Bluetoon but that was a brutal way to end a 5 game winning streak
    Thought it was game over when kincaid got the TD just before half time, back in with a chance of playoffs though losing 6 on trot from week 2 didn’t help.

I'm slightly disappointed being second bottom with the second highest points total
    sACk BRocHrEd

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast