+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ken said he won't answer the questions

Ken said he won't answer the questions

terminal decline

There is no way out.

Lai wont sell at the price he can reasonably get ......my guess is £50-80 million.

He will make sure the loan payments are met to preserve his asset

He will asset strip the club- selling players whenever he can.

Corberan will leave or get sacked working with no financial support.

It is terminal decline- it's just the speed of it that is in question

Don’t look good at all does it. The likes of Ken are just mascots for Lai’s business dealings.

Does anybody know a competent ‘hit man?’

The facts are Lai owns the club so he can strip it bare or sell the club to a property developer if he wants. Peace won’t care with is 190 million deal and this started the rot.

Shining mobile phones at home games won’t make Lai do anything - he’s probably having a right old laugh.

West Brom fans are too nice and will still go to the ground even if the club tumble into league 2 or the stadium is about to be dismantled. Bit like many saying Livermore was a saint when he said he will always be a baggie! I would kiss Lai’s a rse for the same wage what Livermore was on for putting his tracksuit on each match day!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The facts are Lai owns the club so he can strip it bare or sell the club to a property developer if he wants. Peace won’t care with is 190 million deal and this started the rot.

Shining mobile phones at home games won’t make Lai do anything - he’s probably having a right old laugh.

West Brom fans are too nice and will still go to the ground even if the club tumble into league 2 or the stadium is about to be dismantled. Bit like many saying Livermore was a saint when he said he will always be a baggie! I would kiss Lai’s a rse for the same wage what Livermore was on for putting his tracksuit on each match day!
    Sadly I agree, too many decent people like Prando and Soulman are already desperate for news on season tickets.

Fans buying season tickets are enabling Lai’s behaviour in the same way you enable a drug taker by buying their drugs or paying their dealer.

FFS…..STOP worrying about your 60 year attendance record and join the ranks of people like me who refuse to invest money into Lai’s pocket.

I won’t renew, can buy my seat week by week as I see fit, if we get a decent owner then I will.
    S4A should as minority shareholders take Lai and Ken to court, basis that their interests are not being taken into account by the majority shareholder. You may think this is a forlorn hope but it worked for Blackpool, owner ended up loosing control.

No answers to the questions, what a surprise! Did anyone really expect anything back from the wretched Lai

As for season tickets, I wonder why they are so late in announcing the prices, one would have thought that would want the money in as quickly as possible. I, once again, won’t be buying one this next season; apart from the Lai issue, Sky move too many matches and I can get every game on TV via the FireStick!

FOL

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Sadly I agree, too many decent people like Prando and Soulman are already desperate for news on season tickets.

Fans buying season tickets are enabling Lai’s behaviour in the same way you enable a drug taker by buying their drugs or paying their dealer.

FFS…..STOP worrying about your 60 year attendance record and join the ranks of people like me who refuse to invest money into Lai’s pocket.

Not going anymore Mick until Lai and the dead wood go! Seeing Coventry and Luton get to the play offs is sickening on players earning a fraction of what they earn at West Brom.

Jake Livermore says he will be a Baggie forever and our nicey nicey supporters say oh - what a legend - class act!

For half his wages - I will come and clean your factory toilets each weekend!

Something is clearly going on behind the scenes nearly 2 weeks after the end of the season, we have no retained list announced or season ticket prices, surly we should be getting money into the club to pay wages and this months loan installment, and nobody has heard from Gourlay , IMO Gourlay either has or will be sacked for speaking to Action for Albion and allowing them to bring banners into the ground

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)