+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Done deal apparently. Maybe to be announced after the weekend?
    Right first time lol.
    About to be announced as our new CH

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Interesting that, seemingly, none of the names we've been linked with have signed for anyone else.
    Having said which Warburton has signed for Morecambe. Going by all the chatter, Morecambe are likely to be one team providing a cushion for us.

Having said which Warburton has signed for Morecambe. Going by all the chatter, Morecambe are likely to be one team providing a cushion for us.
    I think there will be more than one team providing a cushion for us.

They've signed Davenport too.

Warburton????? I've obviously losing it!! Where did I get that from?
    Anyway, great to finally hear that Demetriou has arrived. What kept you????

Warburton????? I've obviously losing it!! Where did I get that from?
    Anyway, great to finally hear that Demetriou has arrived. What kept you????
    The word on the street is he has been training with us for a few days, we have been dithering because of the uncertainty of Thomas's injury. If he was going to be out longterm we were going to prioritise a midfielder instead. If true good news all round. Sounds to me like he could be the last permanent through the door unless we can offload.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    The word on the street is he has been training with us for a few days, we have been dithering because of the uncertainty of Thomas's injury. If he was going to be out longterm we were going to prioritise a midfielder instead. If true good news all round. Sounds to me like he could be the last permanent through the door unless we can offload.
    If he going to play today, as the OS says, that would certainly suggest he's got some famiiarity with the players already, otherwise we could get some confusion at the back ......

Is there any likelihood of more arrivals this week? We definitely need another midfielder at least, maybe another forward.

Tom Pett from the Fail to sign after tomorrow's game.

Pett will be a good signing for the Alex, steady player, good on the ball if a bit one paced, a very good professional highly thought of at the Vale.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast