+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager for next season...

I'm surprised we haven't been linked with Boris Johnson...yet. (born in the US so don't rule it out hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by dalek_sec View Post
    i'm surprised we haven't been linked with boris johnson...yet. Xdxdxd (born in the us so don't rule it out hehe)

Well he is free now Parliament has kicked him out

Itīs going to be Patrick Vieira

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Itīs going to be Patrick Vieira
    Great

Not sure how I feel about that one, at the moment I just want someone/anyone to come in and get our season started, the fixtures come out in 2 days time, and we seem to be going/doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek_Sec View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't been linked with Boris Johnson...yet. (born in the US so don't rule it out hehe)

Hi folks Hibs fan here and rumours flying don't shoot the messenger Leeds have held talks with Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by theoldman View Post
    Hi folks Hibs fan here and rumours flying don't shoot the messenger Leeds have held talks with Lee Johnson
    I believe that Kinnear just talked to my dead grandmother so anything is possible

Really hoping that the 49ers /Kinnear have been talking with as yet, a surprise name in the managerial merry go round, as all the names being pushed around at present, dont enspire much confidence for the forthcoming season. Potter still available, would fit the bill, as for Vieira, Corberan, Farke & co, surely we can attract better than this.

Seemingly we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Really hoping that the 49ers /Kinnear have been talking with as yet, a surprise name in the managerial merry go round, as all the names being pushed around at present, dont enspire much confidence for the forthcoming season. Potter still available, would fit the bill, as for Vieira, Corberan, Farke & co, surely we can attract better than this.
    For what seems the latest of a very great many such posts, I ask again, if you were a manager/coach with confidence in your own ability, a proven track record of achievement in football management at some of the highest and most competitive levels in the world, would you entertain an appointment to a club without a committed, proven ownership, a coaching/management team that is non-existent, and a 1st team squad (lets leave the youth team to one side) the majority of who have release clauses that will see them leave for cheap as chips money? I suspect that Reading would be a more attractive prospect (at least they have a stadium worthy of a Championship side).

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)