+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager for next season...

"Its just a formality" they said, "it's just a tick box exercise" they said.

I suggested we would be waiting until July at best, and beginning of the new season at worst;

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/up...rial-decision/

God I hate being right all the time, if only it was about good things (then again, this is Leeds United!)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

I suggested we would be waiting until July at best, and beginning of the new season at worst;

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/up...rial-decision/

God I hate being right all the time, if only it was about good things (then again, this is Leeds United!)

You "Hate" being right all the time!!

FECK MY OLD BOOTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    You "Hate" being right all the time!!

FECK MY OLD BOOTS!!
    Unfortunately (or maybe not) there is no "tone of voice" in a text message, you didn't detect the hint of irony?

Btw, welcome back to the forum, hope that "things" are at least on an even keel for you.

To be honest its gone way beyond a joke now, in fact the whole scenario is quite pathetic, WTF was right way back when I believe he said radrizzani is using us as a stepping stone, he's done that alright, plus that waster orta went along with it, (Middlesbrough were right to boot him out, pity we waited to long to do the same), they both struck lucky with bielsa, but now they've left us in a very serious mess, and basically don't give a monkeys. We appear to have no coaches, no backroom staff, no manager, no director of football, most the players seemingly want out, who can blame them, and only a few weeks before the season starts. The yanks only know "soccer_ and certainly not "EFL championship football", I fear the worst is yet to come, I sincerely hope I'm wrong

Every hour reads differently. The process. The competition. Farke, Viera, Faroe, Viera..... Why the feck? One of them is fit for the job surely (don't call me Shirley). Its a joke alright.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Every hour reads differently. The process. The competition. Farke, Viera, Faroe, Viera..... Why the feck? One of them is fit for the job surely (don't call me Shirley). Its a joke alright.
    Sorry Andy, the process is what it is, and won't allow LUFC to move forward with anything until the EFL give the thumbs up. All the rest, who is or isn't a managerial favourite, which players may or may not leave, is journalistic drivel just there to justify the pundita/journalists existence, nothing whatsoever to do with events at LUFC

Journalistic drivel is right, including Phil hay, they are all just making it up.

A financial expert today commented that all 60 or so investors involved in the American consortium would have to have an individual background check.
    Happy Christmas folks.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Journalistic drivel is right, including Phil hay, they are all just making it up.
    Correct, said it since joining this forum, the pundits and journalists are no more than mouthpieces for whoever wants to feed them sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I said, having processed a number of similar transactions myself, but I also said they due diligence had to be submitted and audit trails clear.

The fact that the 49's seem to be adding people to the board room is probably delaying things as additional paperwork will be required e.g. updated signatory lists for 1.

What we don't know is how much admin work the EFL had from other clubs prior to Leeds submission.

Most reputable companies have a sla (Service level agreement) of 10 working days (without any prior back logs).

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)