+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 166 of 187 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I have never ever felt that he feels he is a real Dundee United player. (whatever that is these days)
    Dont know if i would blame him with some of the attitudes towards him. On the pitch hes always been fine for me. Whatever else is going on i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Agree id like to See more of Mochrie too his pace coming from deep with the ball would come in handy
    I’d like to see more of Mochrie who is younger and a better prospect in my opinion. Why would we do a straight swap, for an older player who for whatever reasons failed to impress at Hearts? If we are going to get rid of Mochrie, I’d much rather sell to someone who was willing to pay a fee or get a development fee at least. Certainly not to one of our main rivals. Bloody foolish if allowed

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Dont know if i would blame him with some of the attitudes towards him. On the pitch hes always been fine for me. Whatever else is going on i don't know.
    Fair comment.

Still looks unfit ( as per ) Go-pro internet thingy, blog? vog ? Let's not forget the Glesgae Tweety eaty post , when he thought he was leaving (allegedly) He is lost in space... (in his ain haid)

I would LOVE him to be the player he seems to think he is at Tannadice.

Never gonna happen. Young players on the same team bus watching some guy streaming live , or recording some blog fae eez haid??? The futba world is fcucked.

I know, that everything is fine , and it's just me...

Lunatics and asylums spring to mind..... book me in.......... ASAP

Fair comment.

Still looks unfit ( as per ) Go-pro internet thingy, blog? vog ? Let's not forget the Glesgae Tweety eaty post , when he thought he was leaving (allegedly) He is lost in space... (in his ain haid)

Never gonna happen. Young players on the same team bus watching some guy streaming live , or recording some blog fae eez haid??? The futba world is fcucked.

I guess things like him doing a blog don't bother me at all. In fact I like seeing a sneak peak behind the scenes.

Fair comment.

for a player on 6K a week Watt is absolutely ****e

It's a VLOG boys. Get with it, ffs. 🙄😁

Fair comment.

Disagree, looked a Utd player from the get go, was very good in helping us to 4th, was decent when not injured last season before the loan

Has came back with a good attitude and worked hard every game

Long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Disagree, looked a Utd player from the get go, was very good in helping us to 4th, was decent when not injured last season before the loan

Long may it continue
    Watt was good for about four months, cracking attitude & gave his all for the team,. He then turned into a petulant child.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    for a player on 6K a week Watt is absolutely ****e
    He better not be on 6 grand a week. Agree with the 2nd part of your sentence though. I honestly don't know what he brings to the team and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Long may it continue
    If Watt had the look of a typical Dundee United player, then why am i still living in the false hope that someone will do us a last minute favour and take him away from us? The most important thing is staying in the best body position to have an effect on the game, and that is not falling over at the tickle o a feather! Paid to score goals in his case is next, and the rumoured wage he is on can probably be used to bring in 3 or 4 players that can contribute to the score sheet.

Page 166 of 187 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)