+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Again...another player I know nothing about but I'm going to trust the manager yet again.

Morton fan

"Hoped he'd be moving out of this division rather than playing against us next season, but it was always a logical signing for Dundee United to make. The best full back in the league last season and can play in midfield just as effectively. Play him at right back and you've picked up the only one in the division who's an upgrade on Smith, play him in central midfield and between him and Docherty you've solved your total lack of defensive presence in the middle of park from last season."

Sounds an upgrade on the absolute fannies we had last season, time will tell.

Who's doing the goalie coaching tomorrow and will it just be Newman and the younger lads.?

Anyone close by to St Andrews to have a nosey ? 😊

Hinchcliffe has actually got another job, f*cking incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Hinchcliffe has actually got another job, f*cking incredible
    Like I said elsewhere, a great example of the old pals act that runs (ruins?) through Scottish football. He oversaw two massive cluster*uk s in terms of keeper situations which resulted in two relegations yet strolls into another job in the top flight. Will be interesting to see how many goals Saints will lose next season due to shots being parried out to strikers.

I like the grimshaw signing. Played many games for a good motherwell side and was FPOTY and PPOTY for morton. Sees himself as a midfielder but we will see about that I guess. I hope we are looking to strengthen our front line with some genuine pace. We are severely lacking in that department and it is very hard to win games consistently without it.

Seemingly JG targeting Kevin Holt on a free from partick another player I know nothing about. Other than seemingly he played for the funny team at some point

Holt was a decent left I think and now more a cb, would be a solid signing, know more about him then the other two tbh

The boy Dunne has re-signed a 1 year deal at St Mirren and the majority of twitter comments from their fans are of disappointment.

Maybe dodged a bullet if indeed the rumours of being after him were true.

Page 47 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)