+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 187 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    No deal

We need to get over this Watt dislike some have, he is in JG's plans as it stands so that's good enough for me
    Im sorry for my opinion which does seem to align with so many United supporters.

Do you have an inside line as to the goings on at Tannadice to know for sure what JGs plans are? So much rumour and hearsay about this season and the only thing for sure is those that departed and those who have arrived. The club cannot even tell us who the departed 8/10 fringe players are and im positive that nobody knows 100% who is on the list of players told they can have their contracts ripped up.

Its not as if i actually dislike Watt, but does the brain no engage any thoughts as to why so many rumours abound about his conduct in our team? Does his number of teams not trigger something? Does him being farmed out not say something about someone we know can score, if he just fecking screwed the nut!

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    I wish you good luck this season , you’re really gonna need it signing donkeys like Holt , probably the most slagged off player at dens for 20 odd years

How did he do for Thistle against you last season, looked decent at cb from what I seen, would have him over OAPgrew

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    I wish you good luck this season , you’re really gonna need it signing donkeys like Holt , probably the most slagged off player at dens for 20 odd years
    With the groin stroker in the side that's quite an achievement. 🙂

Well I'm pleased with the Holt signing.

Regarding Fletch. I would be sorry to see him go. But if he's on a good top league wage you've got to listen to what 'Well are offering and seriously think about it.

Fletch is 38 is he not? Got to remember it's pretty brutal in the Championship. If he gets a long-term injury we've got a large salary sitting in the stand.

If we do move Fletch his salary would probably cover a couple of players that are Championship ready.

I don't see any upside in losing Fletcher to a smaller club

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Kevin Holt confirmed, solid signing I'd say, best one so far for me of the three
    That is the one Partick fans were most gutted at losing.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    That is the one Partick fans were most gutted at losing.
    I didn't watch the Championship until the playoffs so not really seen much of these players. Judging by FB comments a lot of Morton fans rate Grimshaw very highly, many expected him to go to a Prem outfit.

Are we getting a new goalie and coach or what !?? 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    Are we getting a new goalie and coach or what !?? 😊
    I'll just hae the Goalie please....

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I'll just hae the Goalie please....
    Yeah, Dave Bowman played in goal once, he can coach them ☺️

Page 51 of 187 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)