+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Starting to look like Ogren has decided not to spend any money.
    Announcing he had money to spend is probably the worst thing he could've done tbh. Agents will be inflating prices, knowing fine well his comments. We won't be picking up anyone on the cheap and I imagine it'll stall quite a few of the negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Starting to look like Ogren has decided not to spend any money. Basing this on the fact that no contracts have yet been negotiated out - surely if he was willing to invest a little more we would have seen at least one first team departure.
    I think he's calculated that an overall reduction in playing staff and other payroll cuts will balance costs until contracts run down.

Hope to be proved wrong on this.
    While i too want change 2 weeks ago, my perception of the level of sh!te our squad is in means that after a bout of gnashing and wailing that ends "IS THAT CLOWN AWAY YET!", i usually end up accepting that players and staff are on their holibobs and things will start moving soon. To that end, i take JGs comments from last week about movement imminent at face value, but if no news by Wednesday, i will no doubt start to change my mind on that.

At least we have a coaching staff member who has done the honourable thing and GTFed, but has he taken that clown with him?

How’s big Jim getting on signing new players ? Any joy yet ?

He'll probably not be getting much done today as I would imagine that he is down at Parkhead to try and catch a glimpse of Brendan Rogers with Charlie and Tony!

Of all the piss poor decisions the United hierarchy have made in recent times, the reappointment of this useless c*nt is the one I find almost as unforgivable as the January window. Absolutely boils my piss that he was allowed back to oversee a second relegation. How is it that things us fans can see coming a f*cking mile away just goes right past the c*nts in charge?

1st signing meant to be happening today. Medical this afternoon. Don't know who it is but I hope to fk its a goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    1st signing meant to be happening today. Medical this afternoon. Don't know who it is but I hope to fk its a goalie.
    Don't think so. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Don't think so. 🤔
    Don't think it's a goalie, or don't think anything's happening today?

Centre mid.

Page 42 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)