+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO b cram

FAO b cram

You were asking about cobra on Pravda

One of only 3 people to be banned, a fairly exclusive wee club, me, Islay and cobra.

I spoke to cobra for a while on jumpers for goalposts after he was banned.

If I remember correctly his ban came about thru posting about the original DUPO and sectarianism.

But not had any contact with him for about a year, hope he's well.

Thanks Rross. FwIW I was banned on Dundee Mad! Only got back because Shaded went in to bat for me and he persuaded them that I was no danger!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Thanks Rross. FwIW I was banned on Dundee Mad! Only got back because Shaded went in to bat for me and he persuaded them that I was no danger!
    Islay and cobra the same, no danger, I on the other hand hate the cowardly *******s. 😎

Banned after the first 6-2 game for complaining about how much me and the family were hurting and told to “let it go
    It’s only a game”
    **** them
    Never been back

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Banned after the first 6-2 game for complaining about how much me and the family were hurting and told to “let it go
    It’s only a game”
    **** them
    Never been back
    Welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Islay and cobra the same, no danger, I on the other hand hate the cowardly *******s. ��
    I got banned about 4 years ago because someone asked me in their General News section what was happening about the Calmac ferries at Ferguson’s Shipyard and I posted the truth.
    I can only assume that the owners of TDB are SNP supporters and nobody is allowed to post bad news about the SNP on TDB.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I got banned about 4 years ago because someone asked me in their General News section what was happening about the Calmac ferries at Ferguson’s Shipyard and I posted the truth.
    I can only assume that the owners of TDB are SNP supporters and nobody is allowed to post bad news about the SNP on TDB.
    Hmmm you may be on MI5s danger list.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Was that less than or more than a day after your fifth warning for not discussing politics on the forum?

Is it not also more likely the case that every one of your posts back then was anti SNP, nasty, repetitive and very, very boring rather than anyone on TDB forum being particularly pro SNP and anti Islay? Bit like on here to be honest but you get away with it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Was that less than or more than a day after your fifth warning for not discussing politics on the forum?

Is it not also more likely the case that every one of your posts back then was anti SNP, nasty, repetitive and very, very boring rather than anyone on TDB forum being particularly pro SNP and anti Islay? Bit like on here to be honest but you get away with it here.
    Just for balance the owner and moderators of that site are ****s ......sue me

And probably hurt cobra very badly......hope he's well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)