+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sky sports+ next season..

Sky sports+ next season..

The replacement for domestic live action from ifollow…

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...ng-sky-sports/

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    The replacement for domestic live action from ifollow…

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...ng-sky-sports/
    Be careful though, it will not be showing every game, like iFollow does, just more than Sky has previously shown, there will be huge gaps. If you are “abroad” iFollow will still be there for every fixture. I don’t care about “more choice than ever before”. I just want to watch my team whenever I can’t go.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Be careful though, it will not be showing every game, like iFollow does, just more than Sky has previously shown, there will be huge gaps. If you are “abroad” iFollow will still be there for every fixture. I don’t care about “more choice than ever before”. I just want to watch my team whenever I can’t go.
    Got a feeling it will be something like the red button in the championship that they show live midweek games,they will probably do selected games in league one and two in midweek.

There isn't as many night games in league 1 so I'm expecting changes to some KO times or to other days. Sunday not moved to hopefully!

More live games taken away from the working mans TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    IFollow will no longer broadcast games for overseas viewers. Sky will be replacing IFollow as part of the £935 mill package.

Frustrating as Ifollow has been a useful thing.

This Sky service is nearly every game but I can't imagine that £935mil being shared out equally amongst the club's.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    IFollow will no longer broadcast games for overseas viewers. Sky will be replacing IFollow as part of the £935 mill package.
    According to the press release by the EFL iFollow will still broadcast all games internationally, and Sky domestically but not Saturday 3pm games.

ETA Just looked into it and, to buy a match pass while travelling abroad you will first need a domestic, audio only, season pass. To buy a season pass you will need a local bank account, ie French bank account if watching from France etc. Bugger. Screwed over again.
    Last edited by Beaufighter; 09-05-2024 at 06:21 AM.

This might help people that struggle with understanding information.as i know it’s not a great trait for people on here..!.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ve-next-season

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    This might help people that struggle with understanding information.as i know it’s not a great trait for people on here..!.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ve-next-season
    Patronising?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast