+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Will Randall signs

📝Will Randall signs

New signing. Official site
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-06-2023 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Added signature icon to title

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    New signing. Official site
    Aye, Luke Williams connections and tried to sign in Jan I see.

Know very little about the guy but judging by the other LW signings he knows a baller when he sees one, welcome aboard Randy 😉

Know absolutely nothing about him but it goes without saying I'll wish him all the best as he's wearing a Notts shirt.

He scored direct from a corner this season against Rochdale. Has a very good right foot but plays comfortably out wide in the left and isn't unknown to score by cutting in onto his right foot. Also, has a high percentage of recoveries in the opposition half so also no stranger to applying a high press. I think he could be a clever signing, we shall have to wait and see.

Looks a good signing to me a baller who can play in a number of positions LW also knows him and his character from Swindon.
    The last Randall we had(I think) Kevin did well for us helping us get promoted from the Old Division 3

Thanks for more detail ncfcog

I like seeing that LW has knowledge and experience having worked with this player before. So far that addition has done us no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    He scored direct from a corner this season against Rochdale. Has a very good right foot but plays comfortably out wide in the left and isn't unknown to score by cutting in onto his right foot. Also, has a high percentage of recoveries in the opposition half so also no stranger to applying a high press. I think he could be a clever signing, we shall have to wait and see.
    suddenly I feel informed

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Oh no!
    He isn’t a one trick pony that just cuts inside and scores lots of goals, is he?

Not if he has a high percentage of recoveries in the opposition half as well

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast