+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Que sera sera - time will tell but don’t let that hold back the resident sage of all that is doom and gloom.
    Thyme will tell.

(Or Phil Hay)

Hold up sumdoria lol Hold up Leeds as he wants more dosh to fulfill his new project Noeasy way Leeds is it?

Ok, so this is another in the seemingly never-ending saga of "things that make Leeds a nightmare to follow", but if anywhere close to being true, the takeover (if a figure has been agreed) isn't likely to be formalised and new ownership confirmed for some time yet....

https://motleedsnews.com/boardroom/l...ani-agreement/

60 evaluations of FPP rules to confirm that all can pass (and what if they find that one or more don't?), at around half a day per (presuming not everyone at the EFL will be tasked with doing this, they have other things to attend to!), we're talking about end of June earliest. Let's hope they (the EFL) don't see fit to "run the rule2 over all those who are part of 49-ers Enterprises, but this is Leeds, after all.

There will be cumin and goings for sure

There will be cumin and goings for sure
    I’ve become concerned about Bay leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Ok, so this is another in the seemingly never-ending saga of "things that make Leeds a nightmare to follow", but if anywhere close to being true, the takeover (if a figure has been agreed) isn't likely to be formalised and new ownership confirmed for some time yet....

https://motleedsnews.com/boardroom/l...ani-agreement/

60 evaluations of FPP rules to confirm that all can pass (and what if they find that one or more don't?), at around half a day per (presuming not everyone at the EFL will be tasked with doing this, they have other things to attend to!), we're talking about end of June earliest. Let's hope they (the EFL) don't see fit to "run the rule2 over all those who are part of 49-ers Enterprises, but this is Leeds, after all.
    I read that as the 49's own us in all but name now, with just a bit of red tape holding things up. Think that is good news as the club can now gear up and start the recruitment drive that is badly needed.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I read that as the 49's own us in all but name now, with just a bit of red tape holding things up. Think that is good news as the club can now gear up and start the recruitment drive that is badly needed.
    Agreed - although that might get a chilli reception from some

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    You may be right regarding the 49-ers genuine intentions and attitude, but unfortunately that's not the point of the article I linked to.

If the EFL have to sign-off on all 60 of the 49-ers Enterprises "members" that in itself is going to take time (if they all turn out to be squeaky clean). If one or more require "investigation" I suspect that the complete deal can't be ratified until that investigation concludes. Until that end-point Radrizzani remains LUFC owner, with all the ramifications for manager; players etc etc

Agreed - although that might get a chilli reception from some
    Once garnished with all the facts, this could be a good dill for us, we could be minted

I ain't gonna mince my words here but I just hope it doesn't end up being a load of bolognese....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)