+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ogbene linked with Owls according to YP

Ogbene linked with Owls according to YP

yeah according to rob staton who was reading it with glee imo

Surprise me if he goes to Wednesday .He's far better than them.

Heaven forbid someone putting out a likely touch paper rumour in the close season..yp quoting rob staton..a great piece ingredient.!.

One of the dodgy websites said yesterday morning that there was interest from within the promoted clubs implying one club but not naming the team

Then Within ten minutes 2/3 other websites said Plymouth Ipswich and swfc were all interested

What does interested mean anyway?
    There’s a huge gulf between we would like him to play for us and he’s going to sign a contract today

It seems pretty certain he won't be playing for us next season anyway but if he genuinely wants to improve and it's not just about wages then he won't be going to any of the promoted clubs.
    There was a rumour yesterday that Norwich were interested in acquiring his services. If that's true they would seem to be a much more sensible option for him.

He might get paid more and play in front of more fans at Wednesday than he would with us but surely he has better options. There are a lot of rumours about Fenerbahçe, if that's true then he might struggle to turn down Champions League football.

I said a few months ago.if he leaves he leaves if he stays he stays.no problem either way and he can go to whichever club he likes.all I want is a quick decision either way.we don’t want to hanging around.waiting and missing out replacements which I think happened last summer certainly.players might wait until they sign for someone else.but I would like to think ogbene is the type of guy who will let his intentions to be known at an early stage.

Been told that while there is a long way to go- this rumour has got legs.

IF it was true that all the Weds players doubled their wages, then Chio would double his to 5k a week by going there 😄

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast