+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champions League Final

[QUOTE=laddo;40297357]I haven't forgotten them but I can't even consider them a fraud of a club when they are just charges, nothing has been proven.

If they are proven guilty they will join a long line of clubs who breached FFP rules.[/QUOTE

Well they were guilty before but got off on a “time bar” they never denied they didn’t bend the rules.

If it was 4-5 charges I’d agree with you but 115 charges that is outright cheating and everybody knows it.

IF they are guilty they will join a long list of clubs. We can't pretend they are the first or will be the last, they just might be the most and for the longest time.

I doubt many if any Citeh fans cares one jot last night or today , nor should they.

They are an absolute joy to watch

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    IF they are guilty they will join a long list of clubs. We can't pretend they are the first or will be the last, they just might be the most and for the longest time.

I doubt many if any Citeh fans cares one jot last night or today , nor should they.

They are an absolute joy to watch
    No they won’t care but it’s sportswashing at its finest.

Take a look at the geordies spent years calling Ashley an arseh*le yet welcome a bloke who instructs murders in his homeland with open arms as he will spend pretty sad really.

People turn a convenient blind eye when money and/or football is involved. We know that all too well.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    People turn a convenient blind eye when money and/or football is involved. We know that all too well.
    Yep agree totally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12