+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You enjoying the weather Frank?

You enjoying the weather Frank?

It's been beautiful these last few days and I've aquired a tan that's made me into a Greek Adonis to the ladies.. Well I'm my imagination anyway

How have you been enjoying the good weather ,I would imagine that theres lots of great places to visit near to you or at least a short car drive away?

Have you decided who you want to support in the upcoming session,I'm presuming that it's not going to be Utd but maybe a non league club,haven't heard you mention Wisbech in a while,I can't remember Cartlon Town playing them last season so did they get relegated,I will have to have a look later?

Anyway Frankie I hope that you are keeping well and not upsetting too many people

Your jaunty chauncy, a bit out of character, and i know why. Your jumping on someones bones arnt you. Were you on a night out in Nottingham last night?, if you see any black mariahs id duck into an alley.

Ive bought season ticket for Wisbech, they have a good no nonsense manager, and a good season is coming. Ill be watching Kings Lynn more often i shop there a lot.

Its a lovely town, you can feel it, you can park two minutes from the shops, there are always spaces, and everything is relaxed, the people are wonderful.

Unlike brum, now im not there i can see what a hell hole that place was. Barbied a red squirrell last night, hit it with a crossbow. Only kidding. Whats her name?, dating is a numbers game, theres always the next one, who if you learn, will be better than the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Your jaunty chauncy, a bit out of character, and i know why. Your jumping on someones bones arnt you. Were you on a night out in Nottingham last night?, if you see any black mariahs id duck into an alley.

Barbied a red squirrell last night, hit it with a crossbow. Only kidding.

Whats her name?, dating is a numbers game, theres always the next one, who if you learn, will be better than the last.
    Awww Frank come on,I'm not going to bite on that am I,I've known you far to long for to go for that bait,anyway I'm a man of peace not violence but bless you for trying

Who's the girl that you are referring to,do you mean Sue? I'm past love and romance and all of that silliness now,I settled into being on my own and 'm not interested in women or the heartache that they bring any more,love is a young man's game

It's good that you have bought a season ticket for Wisbech,a man should have something to get pleasure in and I will look out for their results when the season starts

Notts have just signed David Mcgoldrick from Derby,local boy returning to his first club and Notts supporter to boot,I've got a good feeling about this year Frank

How is your partner,didn't you say that she had been unwell? Do you think that you will get away this year,it's always good to get away somewhere new if you can

I will try and be a bit more jaunty for you if I can but you've got to do your bit as well,no more shenanigans about prediction comp pledges if your not going to pay up,anyway that's twice now isn't it so nobody is going to take any notice a third time

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)