+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Perkins

Perkins

Just saw that he might be going to Birmingham City?

Seriously, with Rodrigo leaving, Bamford lame and no word on whether Joffy is coming back we are loaning out one of our few strikers???

that's just insane.... even by Leeds standards.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Just saw that he might be going to Birmingham City?

Seriously, with Rodrigo leaving, Bamford lame and no word on whether Joffy is coming back we are loaning out one of our few strikers???

that's just insane.... even by Leeds standards.
    If true then I agree that is ridiculous.

Humm that's just Leeds.
    Suposubly next superstar so we loan out you just can't write this shyte up but with Leeds, we seem to do it day in and day out.
    I said we will play the same dross with maybe 1 or 2 loanees to make up for the loanees lol.
    Coming up to 4 weeks prior to the start still no manager no water boy no one to peel the oranges no one to main the gates the EFL sitting there laughing and why not we are there bitches. No dorf hmmm all looks so well not forgetting we have new owners or have we?
    Klaarkson
    Ayling Cooper Pat Dallas
    Foreshaw Greenwood Jesus
    Rutter Bamf mother teresa
    Championship here we come

Perkins is being lined up for a loan move as hes going to be behind rutter gelhardt greenwood and joseph, this is if we assume moreno and bamford both leave, obviously roberts our other striker has now officially left, and our other youth strikers in dean and andreucci have gone

i was hoping the club might be ambitious and make a double swoop for gyorkeres and piroe to replace moreno and bamford but it seems unlikely

If Bamford, Rodrigo & Perkins depart, at least one central / target man, type forward is needed for Champ style of play. Sadly Rutter the 35 million pound man, Gelhardt,Greenwood or Joseph, havent set the world alight. As is clear, we hope to the 49ers, every position needs some sensible, quality players recruited. Championship promotion is a tough ask.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Perkins is being lined up for a loan move as hes going to be behind rutter gelhardt greenwood and joseph, this is if we assume moreno and bamford both leave, obviously roberts our other striker has now officially left, and our other youth strikers in dean and andreucci have gone

i was hoping the club might be ambitious and make a double swoop for gyorkeres and piroe to replace moreno and bamford but it seems unlikely
    I’d be inclined to put Perkins in front of the names mentioned apart from maybe Rodrigo

Agreed

what has Perkins done to be ahead of Joseph?, Joseph scored more goals than Perkins last season, Gelhardt and Greenwood scored more than both of them I believe but could be wrong when they were the u21s strikeforce, Rutter don't get me started on the lad, poor fella wasnt up to fitness standard so until we see him fully fit we won't know what he brings to the table imo

Think he is more of a number 10 than 9 Clive and his stats at every level he has played at seem pretty consistently good.

He has played for England at 15/16/18/19 levels and at under 19s has scored almost a goal a game.

At the start of the season he was on fire for the u21 scoring a goal a game.

He came on v Cardiff in the cup and made a difference and scored. He is big, strong, skilful and quick so just hope he gets a proper run for us. Hope Joseph does too and Joffy but think there is so much to his game.

I don't see the issue with it, we can't rely totally on kids and you'd think Joseph is first in line for increased exposure in first team whilst sending Perkins out gives us a chance to see if he can do it at this level.

Makes sense to me, as long as Joseph is going to get a spot.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)