+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 👋Ruben leaves

Thank you Ruben for the memories and your commitment to Notts, and best wishes wherever you end up

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If it is Oxford they were only a couple of points above the drop last season. They must have offered him one hell of a package.

Hmmmm, 2019 though;

https://www.change.org/p/oxford-unit...-oxford-united
    If he had more choice than Oxford then its a baffling move. I believe they would've gone down if MK had scored against Burton on the last day.

Hardly an upgrade going to Oxford? I could understand Derby and Cardiff but Oxford seems just a sideways move, potentially even backwards to an extent

I wonder if he will join Ardley at Solihull.The manager who was the first to spot his talent and bought the best out in him...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Hardly an upgrade going to Oxford? I could understand Derby and Cardiff but Oxford seems just a sideways move, potentially even backwards to an extent
    One he might come to regret, especially if we are lucky enough to pass them on the way up in a season or two. Still, tis what it is. Best of luck to the trait, errrr lad.

The very best of luck to him. Obviously more money then we can offer. I cannot see the logic in it for him but that's life. Derby or a large League 1 club absolutely. But Oxford. Could be the position from which to kick start an amazing transfer window and Mcgoldrick can fill a lot of his assets anyway and has played his role. Disappointed but not worried. Plus he was crap in the play offs.

One he might come to regret, especially if we are lucky enough to pass them on the way up in a season or two. Still, tis what it is. Best of luck to the trait, errrr lad.
    In a season or two, Ruben could well be playing in the Championship, not necessarily with Oxford. I'd be very surprised if this turns out to be the last move of his career, a good season in League One could well see one of the bigger Championship sides poach him. Good luck to the lad.

I can't wrap my head around Oxford, they're a slightly bigger Mansfield, same colours, both only have 3 stands, just a weird choice

Not surprised he has moved on but just echo what others have said about where he has gone. Anyway good luck to him.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast