+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: 👋Ruben leaves

Not sure how anyone can throw shade on Nemane - simple fact is we'd be playing Fylde next year but for that tackle against Boreham Wood.

Whether Nemane was rated by some or not, the opposition generally saw his threat and put two on his wing to stop his runs into the box when he got into their last quarter (pass and go being the best part of his attacking game IMO).

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Thank you Ruben for the goals, assists, skills and promotion. You deserve to go onto anywhere you like. Thanks for the stag do video as well. All the best and take care.
    In the midst of all this happeness - I how Ruben made the best goodbye - cheering and pointing to the fans - thankyou ..

How the heck do you delete an unintentional post?
    Not the post above, I reposted it!
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 16-06-2023 at 12:40 PM.

Still can not believe the save from Mair.....with his foot that returned us to the EFL

It just gets better and better, not only as a save, but in it's importance to the club.

Ruben got a brace yesterday for Oxford in their 5-0 thrashing of Peterborough. That takes him to 9 for the season. Oxford look set for ad playoff place after a late upturn in form. 3 wins, 13 goals scored and zero conceded. Ruben is showing that he’s got what it takes in League One and who knows how the playoffs go!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Git View Post
    Ruben got a brace yesterday for Oxford in their 5-0 thrashing of Peterborough. That takes him to 9 for the season. Oxford look set for ad playoff place after a late upturn in form. 3 wins, 13 goals scored and zero conceded. Ruben is showing that he’s got what it takes in League One and who knows how the playoffs go!
    I'll try to catch those.
    It hasn't worked out how you might have imagined - stunning performances mixed in with inconsistency so in and out of the team a bit? Not at all? It seems to have been the opposite - regular starter, but not the number of goals and assists compared to other players. But he's obviously made himself important enough for 2 mangers to consider him undroppable.

I can see Ruben in the Championship next season with or without Oxford.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I can see Ruben in the Championship next season with or without Oxford.
    Looks like some Oxford fans worry LW will come in for him.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast