+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Josh Benson

Josh Benson

Sadly the lad has broke his ankle, and is set to be out for 3 months of the new season.
    Josh has had a better season for us this time, and he did score a few cracking goals. It just shows the importance though of having a good coaching team.
    However, he is rather injury prone and its a shame, because the potential is there.
    Are there anymore players you can send our way, on a season loan maybe ?. 🤗

That's a shame Acido, I'm sure if Duffer asks VK nicely we can send a player down on loan for the season.

Samuel Bastien possibly, although he's a bit lightweight, his previous career made him seem an ideal signing, but he never looked anything but peripheral. Might be OK in D1, although I wouldn't put money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's a shame Acido, I'm sure if Duffer asks VK nicely we can send a player down on loan for the season.
    Ohh no problem there, Im sure they are best mates lol.
    And in fact I reckon the Duffer likes Belgium for its beer and chocolate, that's bound to make Vincent happy. 😁

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)