+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Useless

Useless

Seems Useless has now told all SNP MSPs that they should quit the party if they can't support his decision not to suspend Nicola Sturgeon. That'll be the same Nicola Sturgeon that, whilst party leader and First Minister, suspended SNP MSPs for much less than being arrested and investigated on suspicion of fraud.

I wonder who is actually the leader of the SNP and therefore First Minister? Is Nicola still pulling the strings?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Seems Useless has now told all SNP MSPs that they should quit the party if they can't support his decision not to suspend Nicola Sturgeon. That'll be the same Nicola Sturgeon that, whilst party leader and First Minister, suspended SNP MSPs for much less than being arrested and investigated on suspicion of fraud.

I wonder who is actually the leader of the SNP and therefore First Minister? Is Nicola still pulling the strings?
    I'd say Nicoliar or maybe fat Tony.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

In my opinion Nicola is still pulling the strings.
    Hopefully the SNP MSPs will see sense and quit the party.
    There is nothing to prevent them sitting as independent MSPs and they will be better off financially as they will no longer have to hand over a percentage of their MSP salary to SNP funds every month.

His first by election since being elected as leader (I think) and absolutely ****ing rinsed. Aye the ghost of Sturgeon is doing no harm pal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65925409

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion Nicola is still pulling the strings.
    Hopefully the SNP MSPs will see sense and quit the party.
    There is nothing to prevent them sitting as independent MSPs and they will be better off financially as they will no longer have to hand over a percentage of their MSP salary to SNP funds every month.
    Some might join Eck,s party if that is still on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Some might join Eck,s party if that is still on the go.
    His Alba party is still on the go but unlike the Greens they did not get enough votes in the 2021 Scottish Government elections to get any List MSPs elected.
    In 2026 I can see a lot of people who voted for the Greens with their second vote abandoning them and voting for one of the main political parties in Scotland.
    That would get rid of Wee Pat, Lorna Slater and Maggie Chapman who is the Greens list MSP for North East Scotland.
    We should all be raising any concerns we have with Maggie Chapman and keep her fully employed as an MSP at Holyrood.

Yes vote Labour Lib Dem or Conservative or Alba.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Yes vote Labour Lib Dem or Conservative or Alba.
    ABG

Anything But Greens

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)