+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Cameron signs

Fantastic news. Especially after RR

Cams provides a lot of our identity, so it'd would've been a massive loss.
    It means LW can build more easily on last year's system and Cams is a big part of that. Very happy

Brilliant to keep our club captain and continue the upward trajectory. Glad you're staying and COYP.

He must have negotiated a very good deal because he seems very happy about it:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1669661301268701184

Interesting to see him say it's been agreed a while.

https://twitter.com/Kylecam97/status...62806713462785

He deserves a good contract, he's a massive player for us and a veritable captain.
    Fantastic to have it confirmed at last, though I never doubted for one minute he would stay

This is excellent news. To have lost our captain would have been a blow. At 26 he is still coming into the peak of his career so hopefully he can help steer the club to the next level within the next two seasons.

With the out of contract players it would not be unreasonable to guess that the club may have known for some time what the outcome would be and have been able to plan accordingly. Especially with the tweet that KC has put out to say it's been agreed a while.

Great news. Onwards and upwards!

I always had a sneaking feeling he would be going but glad to be proved wrong.
    That really is excellent news. Just Nemane now 🤞

Great news COYP!

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    He deserves a good contract, he's a massive player for us and a veritable captain.
    Fantastic to have it confirmed at last, though I never doubted for one minute he would stay
    Captains don't lead by falling to the floor because they can't adopt the right body position to to either shield the ball or pass it. It's embarrassing and reminiscent of that dreadful man Duffy. His direct mistakes were accountable for several errors that led to goals last season.
    He's very effective going forward but we pay him to defend. Not a leader in my eyes.
    Though I do think He's in the right place to progress his game and genuinely hope he does do. He defended better end of the 21/22 season.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast