+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Still waiting for the best news of all. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    We can but hope!

I think Nemane was our most improved player. Outstanding really, which alas would not have gone un-noticed.
    Agreed but that was down to Luke and Ryan and he needs to remember that the grass isn't always greener especially if any new club doesn't play like Notts. All that good work could be undone.

I guess we;ll find out this week if he's staying or going but I'd imagine he'll be going.

I only saw one match live last season, against Oldham on Boxing day. Nemane put in an eye-catching performance, and on the day, Ruben was so so. Clearly Ruben was fantastic for Notts, but replaceable. I think Nemane will be harder to find a like for like.

ThaiPie, I am not sure you are able to judge on only seeing them once

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    I think Nemane will be harder to find a like for like.
    Tobi Adebayo-Rowling? Even Aaron said Tobi was quicker than him. What I saw of Tobi was promising and if he hadn't got the injury Aaron may not have played as many games.

Notts were tired after the title chase with Wrexham and it's hard to go again. Also they were under alot of pressure, when you finish 23 points ahead of your nearest rival who you play in the final then it's all on you.

Agree about Bostock, as soon as he got match fit and settled he was great. Why does everyone think Nemane is leaving? I can't see it myself, think he'll be here next season. I hope so as well as he's a good player.

If he does go then we will be able to replace him with a same standard player. Obviously I hope he doesn't though.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    If he does go then we will be able to replace him with a same standard player. Obviously I hope he doesn't though.
    That's my view on Nemane too.

And yes without doubt the most improved player and surprising performer last season.

I am suprised as many people think Nemane will be off, this is probably just based on the fact he hasn't signed a new contract yet, (as far as we know). I don't think he is the type of player that could jump from NL to L1 in one go, and I think he appreciates the improvements made to his game by LW and RH. He also has age on his side to progress through the leagues, hopefully with us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234