+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The Ashes thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Where we differ is it was only because of Bazball we could have beaten them 4 or 5 nil.By its nature it's sometimes going to fail.

As my final note I had possibly my best day watching cricket on Saturday. Thank you McCullum, thank you Stokes, thank you Bazball.
    My best day was at Edgbaston in 97 when we had the Aussies at 54-8 atlunch and 118 all out and then seeing Hussain and Thorpe put on a large chunk of their 288 partnership for the 4th wicket.

Love a cricket stat and there were many from this series. Most surprising?

Moeen Ali has a better 2nd innings bowling average than Shane Warne!

A great series, with every match except Old Trafford, swinging one way then another. Only the weather stopped England from winning the Ashes back, so a moral victory!

What annoys me though, is that there is no more proper international cricket, i.e. Test matches, until January next year; ridiculous.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)