+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 23/4 kit

Season 23/4 kit

A bold move with the away kit. I feel like I’m too much of an old mannie to wear that. Not sure what to think.

Views?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    A bold move with the away kit. I feel like I’m too much of an old mannie to wear that. Not sure what to think.

Views?
    Totally agree, personally think it is ludicrous, but then again maybe I am just getting too old and am a boring old f@rt

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post

Views?
    I think this is in the so awful it'll become a cult classic. I will have to buy it whether I'm too old for it or not

Speaking about cult classics, then again I was a good bit younger when this one was on the go

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  90.5 KB

I think it’s howling but it’s not really aimed at me

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    t`s CHAV-TASTIC. Go nicely matched with a pair of purple crushed velvet loon pants , while pushing a babychair with your offspring named Chardonnay, in it ?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Speaking about cult classics, then again I was a good bit younger when this one was on the go

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  90.5 KB
    When I first saw it, my initial thoughts were it was reminiscent of the vomit splash top. One to remember but not to wear. Look like the home top for me then, unless of course it turns out to be an utter abortion ( but if they stick to reeeed & white ye canna ging wrang)

Looking at it again, you can see how it would work as a goalie jersey. But still feels wrong for the outfield.

Is that the away kit or the 3rd kit?

I’m pretty sure we won’t be allowed to wear that against Hearts.We had the blue and gold kit a few years ago and we couldn’t wear it against Hearts and had to wear the previous season’s away kit which was white.

I think we only wore the blue and gold kit once against Dundee Utd which was a bit pointless.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast