+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 📝Daniel Crowley Signs

Was just reading according to a Wrexham fan non of our new signings would get into the Wrexham team Seems they're quite happy playing L2 football with their NL squad and a 40 year old keeper.

I'm over the moon with the players we've signed and looking forward to us pushing for 1 of the 2 remaining automatic spots....Obviously Wrexham will be champions so their fans say

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Was just reading according to a Wrexham fan non of our new signings would get into the Wrexham team Seems they're quite happy playing L2 football with their NL squad and a 40 year old keeper.

I'm over the moon with the players we've signed and looking forward to us pushing for 1 of the 2 remaining automatic spots....Obviously Wrexham will be champions so their fans say
    I think the National League players thought differently as we had more players in the NL team than they did and McGoldrick would definitely get in their team but you're quite right they will walk it - let them keep thinking that

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112