+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2023-24 Charity Bets

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Gru people can decide their own stake. Times are hard I realise that. But if people want to bet a £5 that's fine.

I think it's a really clever bet.

I won't back against the millers but I'm having no bets for them while LR & Kelly are here otherwise may as well just pay up straight away! I think Chesterfield are on a roll will do well next season.

Okay CAM, can I float the idea of next season's bet?

As I have won the bet this year it is only fit and proper that I be allowed to name the terms of the bet for the 2024/2025 season so here goes:

My bet for the 2024/2025 is that I am saying the Millers will be in the same division as Chesterfield at the start of the 2025/26 season. £50 to the hospice if I am wrong. Good bet this. Plenty of permutations.

So are you up for it?
    4 months before the season starts. What's the point of putting up bets now that will have been forgotten about before a ball is even kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    4 months before the season starts. What's the point of putting up bets now that will have been forgotten about before a ball is even kicked.
    Oh don't worry about that CAM

I will make sure you won't forget.

ibs, just letting you know that I managed to call up to the Hospice today and paid my £25 bet.

I had to explain to the lovely lady , Jill, on reception what a MillersMad bet was which she thought was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ibs, just letting you know that I managed to call up to the Hospice today and paid my £25 bet.

I had to explain to the lovely lady , Jill, on reception what a MillersMad bet was which she thought was great.
    Brin, just donate on line and you can write "MillersMad" bet in the notes for the donation

Brin, just donate on line and you can write "MillersMad" bet in the notes for the donation
    Yes I know I could have done that but I was in the area visiting a friend. I don't know what it is, but I get a warm feeling when I enter the Hospice, it's as though I'm almost saying hello to loveds ones and friends I have seen pass in there. It gives me comfort.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910