+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023-24 Charity Bets

Rename this thread charity season bets…..so it will save all arguments at end of season,it was like playtime at nursery last time..!..

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ibs, I duly also accept your bet Sir.
    Noted squire

Looking forward to it Brin

Brin, just had a scroll through fixtures. Seriously pal really intrigued to know which 10 games you think we can win?

So it follows, which of the 36 games do you think we can’t win ?

I T S I'll have £25:with you millers to win over 10 games next season you have them to not. Loser money goes to Rotherham Hospice or Blue Bell Wood. I'll pay out like I did start of last season to the former not like we love both who didn't to such a deserved charity.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Brin, just had a scroll through fixtures. Seriously pal really intrigued to know which 10 games you think we can win?
    ibs, well for starters, it's hard to predict anything as I don't know our line up or who's coming in, so i'll just have a guess at who I think we should beat.

Last season who'd have thought we'd beat QPR, Sunderland, Boro, Sheff Utd, WBA, Blackburn 4-0 but somehow we did.

Wishful thinking says somewhere throughout the season we'll pull off a win or two where on paper we shouldn't, so who's the ones I think we should beat?

Plymouth/double.......err...........wow what a tough league this is going to be! Weds? Cardiff at least once, Huddersfield the same and err....

Gulp! It looks very daunting. Hopefully by the end of the season I'm not paying £25 out

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I T S I'll have £25:with you millers to win over 10 games next season you have them to not. Loser money goes to Rotherham Hospice or Blue Bell Wood. I'll pay out like I did start of last season to the former not like we love both who didn't to such a deserved charity.
    Okay Gru. Will take that bet.

Will probably take one more £25 quid bet off another Madster and that's my limit.

So far got £50 in total with Brinster

£25 with Gru

And £25 of TBC and that's my limit with a ton

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Okay Gru. Will take that bet.

Will probably take one more £25 quid bet off another Madster and that's my limit.

So far got £50 in total with Brinster

£25 with Gru

And £25 of TBC and that's my limit with a ton

We're on will keep the interest going through the season.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    We're on will keep the interest going through the season.
    gru, I'm sure ibs will be letting us know all the way though the season

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, I'm sure ibs will be letting us know all the way though the season
    On an hourly basis 😉

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast