+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023-24 Charity Bets

2023-24 Charity Bets

IBS, how the devil are you?

Are you ready for this coming seasons bet?

I say Hugill WILL hit double figures and I’m willing to lay down £25 to charity if he doesn’t. It’s a one and only bet and no tinkering with any more carrot danglers after the New Year.

Are you willing to take me on? 😉
    Last edited by CAMiller; 23-06-2023 at 03:44 PM.

Brin,don't massage his ego any more,you're wasting your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Brin,don't massage his ego any more,you're wasting your breath.
    Thing is pal, if you see through ibs and not what he baits folk for, he's not as bad as some make out about him. The ones who biite to his dangling maggots are he one's who ''boost his ego' so to speak.

His post on the new fixtures is a prime example. Someone instantly bit .

Exactly, his user name is how he makes me feel !

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Exactly, his user name is how he makes me feel !
    Well, you're obviously someones Son

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thing is pal, if you see through ibs and not what he baits folk for, he's not as bad as some make out about him. The ones who biite to his dangling maggots are he one's who ''boost his ego' so to speak.

His post on the new fixtures is a prime example. Someone instantly bit .
    I agree. He's nowt but a cuddly little tinker underneath his cloak of *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I agree. He's nowt but a cuddly little tinker underneath his cloak of *******s.
    See, even raging is warming to him.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    IBS, how the devil are you?

Are you ready for this coming seasons bet?

I say Hugill WILL hit double figures and I’m willing to lay down £25 to charity if he doesn’t. It’s a one and only bet and no tinkering with any more carrot danglers after the New Year.

Are you willing to take me on? 😉
    Hello Brinny boy.
    You are very close to unravelling the IBS enigma. Only one person has just about nailed it and that was gmgm and like you once he worked it out, he had fun with it.

Enjoy our annual bet Brin- some might question if I do pay the hospice- but I have kept all receipts from money paid to them which I always reference with 'millersmad bet'. Also did that with the Blue Bell Wood donation.

I will take your bet sir, on one condition, that I also can call a bet on- which you must accept.

Just to clarify your bet, I will pay
    £25 to Hospice if Hugill scores more than 9 goals in the CHAMPIONSHIP this season.

My bet which is a £25 donation to Bluebell Wood, is that I think we will not win more than 10 CHAMPIONSHIP games this season.

Do you accept my wager sir?

Try a positive thread for a change, you never know, you might like it.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Hello Brinny boy.
    You are very close to unravelling the IBS enigma. Only one person has just about nailed it and that was gmgm and like you once he worked it out, he had fun with it.

Enjoy our annual bet Brin- some might question if I do pay the hospice- but I have kept all receipts from money paid to them which I always reference with 'millersmad bet'. Also did that with the Blue Bell Wood donation.

I will take your bet sir, on one condition, that I also can call a bet on- which you must accept.

Just to clarify your bet, I will pay
    £25 to Hospice if Hugill scores more than 9 goals in the CHAMPIONSHIP this season.

My bet which is a £25 donation to Bluebell Wood, is that I think we will not win more than 10 CHAMPIONSHIP games this season.

Do you accept my wager sir?
    ibs, I duly also accept your bet Sir.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast