+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Evening Post : Poor Again!

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Just checked now Sunday 11:50pm.
    No mention of our new goalkeeper signed on Friday.
    When did you crack time travel?
    It was only a matter of time before someone did.

I do, that's why I said "Anybody who has the internet".

Does your mum complain about the coverage? Or isn't she aware of the alternative sources?

and yet another thread deteriorates.

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Yes it seems the NEP seems to think there is only one team in Nottingham at present.
    There's always only been 1 team based in Nottingham,

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    I can't believe people still refer to the rag as the Evening Post or the NEP. It isn't worth the paper it's printed on, the website is just as bad.
    I know it hasn't been called the Nottingham Evening Post since 2010, it's just the Nottingham Post now.

Notts Mad is the best place for any News, and probably more correct as well, all that toilet paper does is copy and paste from other sites, and assume its true.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenpie View Post
    I know it hasn't been called the Nottingham Evening Post since 2010, it's just the Nottingham Post now.
    We all know what we mean by referring to them as the "NEP", typing NP or NL for the website is much less obvious, plus it annoys them. Wife once had to deal with them at her work place, asked if he was from the Evening Post and he was quite rude in correcting her and started whinging about constantly having to explain that the name had changed years ago, she shut him up by saying "How would I know? I don't buy it and don't know anybody who does."

If the NEP or whatever it wants to call itself stuck itself to reporting only Notts County news it still wouldn’t be as accurate as NottsMad or Notts own site.
    Fantasy before facts just about sums it up.

The NEP is the tip of the iceberg to what is happening to the world today (generally false news) imo

At LeftLion.co.uk we recently bought back our monthly Notts County column after a 3-year hiatus. Here's the June round-up by Colin Sisson.

https://leftlion.co.uk/features/2023...-kyle-cameron/

PS - No bias, the Forest column was also on a 3-year hiatus.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast