+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: £60m the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Just imagine the furore if JP bought us back!��

And then granted himself a large loan! ����
    I bet JP has turned his £200m into around £260m

I guess the 20 mill loan would also need to be paid off on top of the 60 million, other money would also need to be invested so we would need close to 100 Mill at least from any new owners.

If he has lowered his sale price, it most likely includes a write off/down of all existing loans on the books.
    Still it may be enough to flush out some potential investors. If Wrexham can be sold?
    Has to be someone out there interested?

20,000 fans need to stump up £3000 each for a share to amass £60m.

I doubt 5,000 people could afford that but I might be wrong, it’s a terrible time for most people financially.

It might be time for Action For Albion to start a campaign to see how many people are willing to sign up for a share.
    This has to be a way forwards, I’m sure we would have a few that would buy a lot more than one share, also we wouldn’t need to buy out all of Lai’s holdings just enough to take control and elect a new chairman..

20,000 fans need to stump up £3000 each for a share to amass £60m.

I doubt 5,000 people could afford that but I might be wrong, it’s a terrible time for most people financially.

It might be time for Action For Albion to start a campaign to see how many people are willing to sign up for a share.
    It seems A4A are not keem on the idea of a fan buyout they simply state

"unfortunately this is not a viable option at the minute we don’t think, it’s not just buying, it’s the support that's needed as it’s a loss making business"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)