+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO the poster Valleyboy on the Dark Blues Forum

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I was speaking to an old poster yesterday, mentioned Valley boy, he new him and said he’s banned from mad due to comments on Arab mad, maybe he reads here so I’d put your explanation up, see if he reply’s on TDB
    Included in the reply dated 7th December 2022 from John Nelms regarding the nomination of the Dee4life Primary Representative on the Dundee Football Club board of directors it was stated that DFCSS Director Douglas Tott barged his way into the Club’s premises demanding a tour of the offices and he verbally chastised the staff throughout the tour.
    This is a complete pack of lies as unlike John Nelms I had a witness namely my wife who saw everything which happened.
    It would interesting to know if the Club have CCTV which would show what really happened.
    It would have been a lot easier for John Nelms to have said that he hates Dee4life and all their directors.
    The letter was signed Dundee Football Club Ltd but it contained an American term instead of a U.K. term.
    The letter also broke the rules of the 1998 Data Protection Act as it quoted in full a submission by a person regarding their views about the new stadium development at the former NCR Camperdown grounds as a result of the second pre application meeting held at the Landmark Hotel Dundee in September 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Included in the reply dated 7th December 2022 from John Nelms regarding the nomination of the Dee4life Primary Representative on the Dundee Football Club board of directors it was stated that DFCSS Director Douglas Tott barged his way into the Club’s premises demanding a tour of the offices and he verbally chastised the staff throughout the tour.
    This is a complete pack of lies as unlike John Nelms I had a witness namely my wife who saw everything which happened.
    It would interesting to know if the Club have CCTV which would show what really happened.
    It would have been a lot easier for John Nelms to have said that he hates Dee4life and all their directors.
    The letter was signed Dundee Football Club Ltd but it contained an American term instead of a U.K. term.
    The letter also broke the rules of the 1998 Data Protection Act as it quoted in full a submission by a person regarding their views about the new stadium development at the former NCR Camperdown grounds as a result of the second pre application meeting held at the Landmark Hotel Dundee in September 2022.
    Everybody knows you object to the new stadium (LOL) plans so presumably it was your submission that was quoted? Are these submissions marked personal or are they in the public domain for consideration? Did this letter from DFC name the person making the submission and was this letter marked for attention of one or more Dee4L directors only?

How many staff were present during the tour? Why are you not considering them as credible witnesses to your visit but are happy to state your wife was?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Everybody knows you object to the new stadium (LOL) plans so presumably it was your submission that was quoted? Are these submissions marked personal or are they in the public domain for consideration? Did this letter from DFC name the person making the submission and was this letter marked for attention of one or more Dee4L directors only?

How many staff were present during the tour? Why are you not considering them as credible witnesses to your visit but are happy to state your wife was?
    Decent cross examination.

It was not my submission which was quoted.
    If it had been I would have immediately contacted the Dundee City Council Director of Planning and the Dundee City Council Chief Executive to highlight this breach of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
    I would have also contacted the U.K. Government department which deals with the 1998 Data Protection Act to highlight this breach.
    The Feedback Form for people submitting their comments about Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited proposed planning application states that any comments will be incorporated in the consultation report that will be submitted to Dundee City Council.
    In my opinion this is poor grammar and it should read “will be incorporated in the consultation report which will be submitted to Dundee City Council”.
    The feedback form states. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 we have a legal duty to protect your personal information.
    The following is highlighted.
    We will only use the personal information you supply for the reason which you provided it. We will only hold information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose. We will not pass your information to any other parties.
    This means that under the rules of the 1998 Data Protection Act the Directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited should never have handed over the details of a submission by a member of the public to the Dee4life board of directors even if it was only one Dee4life Director.

I had arranged by phone to meet a member of the staff at the Club’s Gardyne offices to collect the unsigned framed Josh Meekings strip which had been donated by the Dee4life directors to Dee Promotions to raffle it.
    In the event nobody was interested in the strip and an email was sent to the Dee4life secretary to ask someone to collect the strip.
    I was available to collect the Josh Meekings framed strip and I volunteered to collect it.
    On arrival at the Club’s Gardyne entrance desk accompanied by my wife I explained to the gentleman on the desk who was called Nathan that I had about an hour before I spoken with a member of their staff called Rachel to come to collect the strip.
    When Rachel arrived I asked her if it was possible if my wife and I could have a tour of the club’s premises but if it was not possible it was not a problem.
    Rachel who was the perfect host arranged for Nathan to take us on the tour.
    Nathan accompanied us at all times. He was a perfect gentleman and a credit to the Club.
    At the end of our tour, I uplifted the framed strip and left the Club’s premises at the Gardyne Campus.
    I did not ask to see the swimming pool and games hall as I had previously used them in 1976/77 when the Bank of Scotland Dundee Sports and Social Club hired the premises on a Monday evening for the use by members of staff and their families.
    Greg Fenton and John Nelms sent their respective email and letter stating a pack of lies about our tour.
    My wife was so annoyed about the lies in Greg Fenton’s email that she seriously considered cancelling her annual standing order for Dee Promotions which was due to be renewed the following month in November 2022..
    In the event she decided not to cancel it.
    In April 2023 I was in the ticket office purchasing my ticket for the Cove Rangers game.
    I happened to see Rachel in the office and she remembered me.
    I told her about the email from Greg Fenton and the letter from John Nelms stating that I had been abusive to the staff during our tour. Rachel told me that she did not know anything about the email from Greg Fenton and letter from John Nelms. She further added that nobody spoke to her about our tour!!
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 30-06-2023 at 11:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)