+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I think the Grant Hall signing has been delayed because the Miner's lamp hasn't turned up for him to do the interview!

Says on twitter he's been with the squad for pre-season training could still be injured. Can't sign him surely then.

Like somebody said, put Eaves on the net, he can set his hair straight everytime opposition score a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I hope that the manager will be supported by the chairman as he promised.The fans have bought season tickets at a record level and they will be looking for "quality championship signings" that MT says we will need.I'm sure the manager would prefer to get most of his targets brought in before the trip to Spain.
    Don't forget MT said we will have to rely heavily on the loan market.
    I've got mixed feelings about that because, although it's possible to pick up some gems, it can also mean the squad is essentially built on sand in key areas and can crumble when January comes around.
    I'm still hoping we might sign a couple of decent prospects from League 1 with something to prove.......after all that route worked out quite well with Basil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Like somebody said, put Eaves on the net, he can set his hair straight everytime opposition score a goal.
    Knowing Eaves, he probably would end up on the net rather than in it 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Knowing Eaves, he probably would end up on the net rather than in it 🙂
    Or use our goal net for his hair!

I thought the Collins deal was nailed on.

If Hall is still here,which I wouldn't mind,then we are looking rather top heavy with centre halves again, you can sign other positions Matty !

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I thought the Collins deal was nailed on.
    pip_y, you’d have thought so with the Taylor ex player connection but I suppose it’s what we were prepared to pay as to ‘money bags’ Posh.

Just goes to show, it’s all about the money and not the chance to progress your career in a higher league with a view to extending your next contract and possible higher wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    If Hall is still here,which I wouldn't mind,then we are looking rather top heavy with centre halves again, you can sign other positions Matty !

Sooner new coach get Hull kicking on 22 year old 6ft 5 just what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sooner new coach get Hull kicking on 22 year old 6ft 5 just what we need.
    Why haven't you mentioned Hull before? ☹️

Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast