+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesilentman View Post
    Hearing Enda Stevens on free following his release from the lane.
    I'd take that, he'd do a job for a year as a full timer and maybe a seasons worth of sub appearances next year.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    “…so who do you think you are kidding…..” 🎼
    "...don't tell him Pike..."

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Another 32 year old not way to go for me but at least he's been playing. I'd be underwhelmed with that signing.
    Because 32 is past it? Someone needs to tell Barcelona signing Gundogan (32) on a potentially 3 year deal from Man City while 37 year old Modric signs for another season at Real Madrid.

It's not like the old days when the players were washed up at 32 because they were all on the tabs and booze. If he's been playing, as you note, then there is no reason he can't do a great job. Shame to write people off without them kicking a ball.

Another 32 year old not way to go for me but at least he's been playing. I'd be underwhelmed with that signing.
    Shame MT isn't as knowledgeable as you isn't it?

I am probably wasting my time here,but we are a club who is not going to get top standard and ideal signings for every position.yes we would love that but it’s not going to happen.so in some cases we are going to have to be open to some players what don’t meet your criteria,or expectations of us all.!.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Collins from Exeter apparently done deal
    Probably Taylor had a agreement with Exeter City not to go for any of their players this last season, & wait for a new season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Probably Taylor had a agreement with Exeter City not to go for any of their players this last season, & wait for a new season.
    Likewise Warney ?

On planet gru there is only ever one opinion. His.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    On planet gru there is only ever one opinion. His.
    Boring now pal.Stuck up for you as others have. Go pick on someone else if you dare keyboard warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Seeing how pre season training starts today, can we expect to see new faces asap so they gel quickly with the rest of the team?

When's Javante Brown's court case date?
    Court date Irrelevant,well to us anyway as jevani brown has just signed for Bristol rovers.

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast