+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I can’t see why there wouldn’t be a pre-contract agreement on this. There’s no way anyone would let this go public unless there was.
    Let’s hope so Frog ?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I can’t see why there wouldn’t be a pre-contract agreement on this. There’s no way anyone would let this go public unless there was.
    There has to be a pre-contract agreement in place to apply for a work permit as a contract of employment is a condition of the application

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Clarkey, I would never reveal my source, they are not always right but I’d say 90% are. To be fair to them that’s my last one, oh go on then one last snippet….. oh sorry the house phone is ringing got to dash.?
    Don’t worry brin it will be only busby on other end of line..🤣

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    There has to be a pre-contract agreement in place to apply for a work permit as a contract of employment is a condition of the application
    Ok but Darren from Bromsgrove, aged 14, says on his new twitter page that he’s now going to either Birmingham or Cardiff.
    So Macron and Braverman might be wasting their time scrutinising the paperwork

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just been told that Fred onyedinma signing from luton. Thought he was a wolves player?
    Anyway, we’ll see if this one comes off or ELK, am I late again with the news? 😄😄😄
    I notice the MOLE is still alive and active..🤣

Wilfred played left side for Wycombe Wanderers when they beat us 3-0 at NYS - btw - he didn't score that day.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Ok but Darren from Bromsgrove, aged 14, says on his new twitter page that he’s now going to either Birmingham or Cardiff.
    So Macron and Braverman might be wasting their time scrutinising the paperwork
    Darren was last seen with tissue stuck to his fingers.

👏👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    They need to warn people about flashing/flickering images on those. I went light headed and nearly fell off my chair watching it

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I thought kioso had gone out on loan..🤣

Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast